|Exam||VMC NAT National Level Online Test 2021|
|Classes||5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11|
VMC NAT Sample Paper
Sample Papers are available for VMC NAT National Level Online Admission and Scholarship Test 2021. VMC NAT Online Test will be held for students going to class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII for admissions to VMC Classroom and Online Courses for batches starting from April 2021
Also Read :
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Application
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Syllabus
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Admit Card
Download Sample Papers
Class 10 JEE
Class 10 NEET
Class 11 JEE
|Class 11 NEET|
Why You Should Take Nat Online Test ?
Upto 100% Scholarship:
Students can get upto 100% scholarship on their fees on the basis of their performance in the Admission test
You get Study material and practice papers for your existing classes and VMC NAT ONLINE TEST preparation. All Free with VMC NAT ONLINE TEST Registration
Great Results Year after Year:
1. JEE Main 2020 – 100%, 99.997%, 99.73%ile
2. JEE Advanced 2019: AIR 26, 28, 46, 82, 98,…
3. JEE Main: AIR 23, 27, 76, 95 & many more
Industry icons and superb teachers from IITs, IIITs and premier colleges in the country to train brilliant, young aspirants
Our pedagogy is the best in the country, employing innovations in technology and delivery for optimised absorption of content
Comparison with the best brains:
Check your aptitude at an All India level and benchmark your performance with peers across the country
1. The paper contains 60 Objective Type Questions divided into three sections: Section – I, Section – II and Section – III.
2. Section I contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions (1-10) based on Mental Aptitude. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE CHOICE is correct.
3. Section II contains 35 Multiple Choice Questions (11-45) based on Mathematics. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE CHOICE is correct.
4. Section III contains 15 Multiple Choice Questions (46-60) based on Science. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which ONLY ONE CHOICE is correct.
Section I : For each question, 5 marks will be awarded for correct answer and –1 negative marking for incorrect answer.
Section II & III : For each question, 6 marks will be awarded for correct answer and –1 negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. For answering a question, an ANSWER SHEET (OMR SHEET) is provided separately. Please fill your Name, Roll Number, Seat ID, Date of Birth and the PAPER CODE properly in the space provided in the ANSWER SHEET. IT IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO FILL THE OMR SHEET CORRECTLY.
2. A blank space has been provided on each page for rough work.
3. Violating the examination room discipline will immediately lead to the cancellation of your paper and no excuses will be entertained.
4. No one will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the test. Please submit both the question paper and the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
1. Before starting the paper, spend 2-3 minutes to check whether all the pages are in order and report any issue to the invigilator immediately.
2. Try to attempt the Sections in their respective order.
3. Do not get stuck on a particular question for more than 3-4 minutes. Move on to a new question as there are 60 questions to solve
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below