|Vidyamandir Classes [VMC]
|National Admission Test [NAT]
|Sample Paper & Syllabus 2023
VMC National Admission Test [NAT]
The brainchild of our Visionary & Astute Founders, VMC was the FIRST institute to introduce Admission & Talent Screening Test for the IIT-JEE coaching almost 40 years ago. It would not be anomalous to say that we predicted the future long before the IIT’s did.
A time-tested and proven Admission-cum-Scholarship Test, NAT has proven to be a true barometer for gauging Student’s intrinsic potential, IQ, analytical and logical ability, as well as conceptual strength and weaknesses. Furthermore, it illuminates the gaps in a student’s preparation and the scope for improvement.
VMC National Admission Test [NAT] Sample Paper
To access the VMC National Admission Test [NAT] Sample Paper, Simply download the Mobile App and On the right side of the Mobile App, there is an option of “Learn” Tab. Simply click on that to access the sample papers of classes 5th to 11th. The sample papers are available only for practice purpose and can’t be downloaded.
|Download VMC Mobile App
VMC National Admission Test [NAT] Syllabus 2023
|VMC NAT Syllabus 2023
What students stand to gain by appearing in this Test?
• Get scientifically designed Free Practice Tests, Mock Board Tests, extensive E-study Material for the current class
• Get a chance to WIN 100% Scholarship*
• WIN* a chance to enroll in your preferred VMC Classroom / Online Program and get set to realize your dream of becoming an Engineer or a Doctor
• Get FREE Doubt resolution support at your nearest VMC Centre on all days in a week
• Get exclusive mentorship from India’s Leading Faculty including VMC Founders & Experts
• Get a chance to enroll in your preferred VMC Classroom / Online Program and get set to realize your dream of becoming an Engineer or a Doctor
Fee Concessions / Waivers on VMC Programs
• Based on the performance in NAT, student is entitled to get Scholarship on the Tuition Fee component. However, we give additional concessions / waivers to those students who meet the following two conditions:
• 10% concession on Tuition Fee to Girl students (This scholarship will be additional to the scholarship secured in the NAT Test)
• 10% concession on Tuition Fee concession to the children of school teachers (This scholarship will be additional to the scholarship secured in the NAT Test)
• However, if a student secures 100 % scholarship then above two criteria for additional concession stands null & void.
• The student can avail either one of the above mentioned two condition.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below