|Exam||Scholarship cum Admission Test 2023|
|Classes||Classes V to XI|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
FIITJEE Scholarship cum Admission Test 2023 Sample Paper
Download FIITJEE Scholarship cum Admission Test 2023 Sample Question Paper Online
Download FIITJEE Scholarship cum Admission Test 2023 Sample Paper
|Class V||Download Here|
|Class VI||Download Here|
|Class VII||Download Here|
|Class VIII||Download Here
|Class IX||Download Here
|Class X||Download Here
|Class XI||Download Here
FIITJEE Scholarship cum Admission Test 2023 Class V Sample Paper
1. Find the next term in the series 16, 17, 21, 30, 46, 71, ?
(A) 99 (B) 107 (C) 112 (D) 126
2. Find the next term in the series 4, 23, 122, 621, ?
(A) 960 (B) 1728 (C) 3120 (D) 2870
3. In a certain code, the word SYSTEM is coded as ZEXXHO then how do we code the word FLOWER?
(A) MRTAHT (B) LQSAGR (C) OQTZHS (D) LQSZHT
4. A man starts walking from a point and walks 12 kms towards North. He, turns 90o left and walks a distance and stopped. If the distance between initial point and final positions is 13 kms, how much distance he travelled after turning from the North?
(A) 1 km (B) 5 km (C) 7 km (D) 2 km
5. In a certain code language, the word AMASSED is written as JUHYXIG. How will the word KNOBBLY be written in that language ?
(A) TVVHGPB (B) SUTGFOA (C) TTUVPQC (D) TVUHHOB
6. In a certain code language IMPLICIT is written as LRWUTPXK. How will the word NEWSCAST be written in that language ?
(A) LSAZAITMI (B) LSAAZITIM (C) LSASIZTIM (D) None of these
7. Figures given in question follows a set pattern. Determine the pattern and find the correct answer: 5, 14, 43, 128, ?
(A) 382 (B) 384 (C) 385 (D) 386
8. In a certain code GARNISH is written as RAGHSIN. How will GENIOUS be written in that code?
(A) ENGOIUS (B) NEGIOUS (C) NGEOISU (D) GENOISU
9. If H = 8 and HAT = 29, then how BOX = ?
(A) 46 (B) 43 (C) 42 (D) 41
10. Rana left home and walked 5 km southwards, turned right, then walked 2 km and turned right, then walked 5 km, again turned left, then walked 5 km. How many kilometres will she have to walk to reach her home straight?
(A) 5 (B) 7 (C) 17 (D) 15
11. The time required by moonlight to reach the earth is ____________
(A) 1 sec (B) 1.3 sec (C) 2 sec (D) 2.3 sec
12. In order of their distances from the Sun, which of the following planets lie between Mars and Uranus?
(A) Earth and Jupiter (B) Jupiter and Saturn (C) Saturn and Earth (D) Saturn and Neptune
13.Which of the following is not a function of a machine?
(A) To make our work convenient
(B) To enable us lift more load with less force
(C) To enable us make the measurement correctly
(D) To make our work faster
14. Which of the following substance is able to sublime?
(A) Carbon dioxide (B) Salt (C) Water (D) Air
15.Which of the following is NOT a metamorphic rock?
(A) Marble (B) Sandstone (C) Quartzite (D) Slate
16. The full form of LPG is:
(A) Low quality paraffin gas (B) Liquefied petroleum gas (C) Low quality petroleum gas (D) Liquefied paraffin gas
17. Which one of the following statements is correct about wind?
(A) Wind is produced due to uneven heating on the earth by the sun
(B) Wind is produced due to even heating on the earth by the sun
(C) Sun does not effect wind on earth
(D) Both (A) and (B)
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below