|Exam||Narayana Admission Cum Scholarship Test [NACST]|
NACST 2022 Question Papers
Download Narayana Admission Cum Scholarship Test NACST 2022 Question Papers Online PDF Here.
Download NACST 2022 Question Papers
|Paper Code||Question Paper|
|Class VIII NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class IX NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class X NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class XI (PCB) NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class X-XI (PCM) NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class XII to XII PASS PCB NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class XII to XII PASS PCM NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class XI to XII PCB NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Class XI to XII PCM NACST 2022 Question Paper||Download Here|
NACST 2022 Class 8th Sample Questions
1. When a switch is in OFF position.
(i) Circuit starting from the positive terminal of the cell stops at the switch.
(ii) Circuit is open.
(iii) No current flows through it.
(iv) Current flows after some time.
Choose the combination of the correct answer from the following:
(A) All are correct
(B) (ii) and (iii) are correct
(C) Only (iv) is correct
(D) Only (i) and (ii) are correct
2. Image formed by a plane mirror for a Real object is
(A) Virtual and Erect
(B) Real and Erect
(C) Virtual and Inverted
(D) real and Inverted
3. The numerical value of ratio of displacement to distance.
(A) Less than one
(B) Greater than one
(C) Equal to one
(D) Equal or less than one
4. The train ‘A’ travelled a distance of 120km in 3 Hrs. whereas another train ‘B’ travelled a distance of 180km in 4 Hrs, then which train travelled faster?
(A) Train A
(B) Train B
(C) Both are equally faster
(D) None of these.
5. The coil of wire contained in an electric heater is known as.
6. For which of the following process, the rate of transfer of heat is maximum?
7. A convex lens is generally ………. in nature when placed in air.
(C) Neither of (A) and (B)
(D) Depends on other conditions
1. Products of a neutralisation reaction are always:
(A) An acid and a base
(B) An acid and a salt
(C) A salt and water
(D) A salt and a base
2. Which of the following set of substances contain acids?
(A) Grapes, Lime Water
(B) Vinegar, Soap
(C) Curd, Milk of Magnesia
(D) Curd, Vinegar
3. Which one of the following is not a breed of sheep?
4. Silk is derived from
5. An oxide is acidic and has a pungent odour. It could be
(A) Sulphur dioxide
(B) Carbon dioxide
(C) Sodium oxide
(D) Nitrogen dioxide
6. The change in which a new substance formed is
(A) In physical change
(B) In chemical change
(C) In both (A) and (B)
(D) In neither of these
7. Which of the following is a method to prevent rust?
(D) None of these
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below