|Olympiad||National Cyber Olympiad [NCO]|
|Organization||Science Olympiad Foundation [SOF]|
|Download||Sample/Model Question Paper|
|Class||Classes 1 to 10|
SOF National Cyber Olympiad [NCO] 2020-21
SOF NCO is a single level exam. Students of classes 1st to 10th are eligible to appear for the SOF NCO. There is no other eligibility criterion like minimum marks.
Download SOF NCO Question Papers 2020-21
SOF NCO Class 7th Sample Papers 2020-21
Computers & Information Technology
1. MBP is a short form for a famous high end notebook from Apple. It is called _________.
(A) Macintosh Book Pro
(B) Mac Book Programmable
(C) Mountain Book Pro
(D) MacBook Pro
2. You can join an Active Directory domain in which of the following Windows 7 versions?
(i) Windows Home Edition
(ii) Windows Professional Edition
(iii) Windows Ultimate Edition
(iv) Windows Enterprise Edition
(A) Only (i) and (ii) (B) Only (iv)
(C) Only (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(D) All of these
3. The function of ‘Wrap Text’ icon in MS Excel is used to ______.
(A) Join selected cells into one larger cell
(B) Rotate text to a diagonal angle
(C) Make all content visible within a cell by displaying it on multiple lines
(D) Highlight interesting cells
4. What is Microblog?
(A) It is a combination of instant messaging and content production.
(B) A blog which is an online diary or commentary written by an individual.
(C) A blog that creates micro proxy.
(D) All of these
5. A browser is an interactive program that permits a user to view web pages on the computer. The browser performs which of the following services?
(A) Connecting to the source computer whose address is specified
(B) Requesting new page from the server
(C) Receiving new page
(D) All of these
6. Modern Computers compared to earlier computers are _______.
(A) Faster and larger
(B) Less reliable
(C) Larger and stronger
(D) Faster and smaller
1. In a certain code language, if TOGETHER is written as RQEGRJCT, then how will PAROLE be written in same language?
2. Five boys A, B, C, D and E are standing in a row. A is between C and D and B is between D and E. Which of the following pairs represents the boys standing at both the ends?
(A) C, B
(B) E, C
(C) E, A
(D) A, C
3. A man goes towards East five kilometres, then he takes a turn towards right and goes five kilometres. He again takes a turn towards right and goes five kilometres. In which direction is he now with respect to the starting position?
The sample paper is designed by experts to make students familiar with the syllabus covered and pattern followed/marking scheme which can help them to make a smart plan and strategy for preparation of exam.
sof nco question paper , sof nco question paper 2020 , sof nco question paper 2021 , sof nco previous year question papers , sof nco sample papers , sof nco model question paper , nco question paper , nco question bank , sof nco sample paper , sof nco sample papers class 1, sof nco sample papers class 2, sof nco sample papers class 3 , sof nco sample papers class 4, sof nco sample papers class 5 , sof nco sample paper class 6 , sof nco sample papers class 7, sof nco sample papers class 8, sof nco sample papers class 9, sof nco sample papers class 10, sof nco sample papers class 11, sof nco sample papers class 12
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below