|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
|Download||Model Question Papers|
KSEEB SSLC June 2021 Model Question Papers
Download Model Question Papers for Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2021 SSLC Examination.
Download SSLC June 2021 Model Question Papers
SSLC English Model Question Paper
I. Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter of alphabet.
1. _______ French defeated _______ Germans. The appropriate articles to be filled in the blanks are :
A. An, the
B. The, a
C. The, the
D. A, the
2. He hasn’t finished his work, yet, _______. The appropriate question tag to be added is :
A. haven’t he?
B. has he?
C. isn’t he?
D. was he?
3. He was as innocent as a newly born babe. The figure of speech used here is :
4. The quarrel arose _______ the two sisters. The appropriate preposition to be filled in the blank is :
5. The second world war _______ in 1939. The correct phrasal verb to be filled in the blank is :
A. broke with
B. broke down
C. broke out
D. broke up
6. My first impression _______ at the site was one of disillusionment. The correct form of the verb to be filled in the blank is :
A. on arriving
B. at arriving
C. while arriving
D. when arriving
II. Observe the relationship in the first pair of words and complete the second pair accordingly in the following.
7. Protect : Protection : : Pretend : __________
8. Herd : Cattle : : Hive : __________
9. Rough : Smooth : : Rude : __________
10. Slowly : Adverb : : Intelligent : __________
III. Rewrite as directed.
11. Change the voice of the sentence :
The crowd expected him to arrive at ten.
12. Change the assertive sentence into exclamatory sentence :
You make a very great noise.
13. Frame a question to get the underlined words as answer :
Mr. Joseph met an old woman in the park last night.
IV. Answer the following questions in a sentence each.
14. Who brought the wrong man into the Workers’ Paradise?
15. Who opens the door when Jean goes to get the tart?
16. Why had Buttoo gone to Dronacharya?
17. What did Della buy for Jim?
V. Answer the following questions in two to three sentences each.
18. Why did Saint Theresa wish to have a torch and a vessel of water?
19. What did the female sarus crane do, when the hunter went away?
20. How did Pierre assure Marion that he would take the greatest care while carrying the pie?
21. Why did the boy feel guilty of taking the boat?
22. How did the speaker nourish his suppressed anger?
23. How does Karna describe his loyalty to Duryodhana?
24. What was the condition of the cyclop when he drank the Greek wine?
Rewrite as directed.
25. Change the following sentence to reported speech :
The teacher said to the boys, “I shall prove now that the earth moves round the sun”.
26. Use the following words in sentences of your own to bring out the difference in their meanings :
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below