|Recruitment||RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Qualification||10th + Ex-servicemen|
|Number of Vacancies||241|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date||12th February 2021|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test.
Also Read : RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens (Ex-Servicemen only) for the post of Security Guard in the Bank.
|01||Ahmedabad||1(1)||2 (1)||2 (2)||0||02||07|
|10||Jammu||00||1 (1)||2 (1)||00||01||04|
|12||Kolkata||3 (1)||1 (1)||5 (3)||01||05||15|
|14||Mumbai||8 (5)||12 (2)||15 (10)||08||41||84|
|17||Patna||3(2)||1 (1)||2 (1)||01||04||11|
Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.10940/- per month in the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances.
1. Guarding Bank’s property (Official/Residential), other watch and ward duties round the clock.
2. Operating X-Ray machines/ Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD) for checking baggage at the entrance and other allied duties which may be assigned by the Bank.
3. The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
4. The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive. The Bank reserves the right to assign any other work in case of requirement.
1. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature.
2. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared
3. These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank.
4. They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
Online test will be conducted in different venues of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office.
How To Apply?
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from January 22, 2021 – February 12, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Intimation charges (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 50/- shall be payable from January 22, 2021 – February 12, 2021. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22/01/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||12/02/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||12/02/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||27/02/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021|
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below