|Organization||Delhi District Court|
|Post||Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Chowkidar/ Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari, and Process Server|
|Number of Vacancies||417|
|Last Date||21st February 2021|
Delhi District Court Recruitment
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari, and Process Server posts
Also Read : RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Post & Vacancy
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||111||76||28||43||22||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||10||06||02||03||02||23|
Age should not be below than 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2021 (i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003).
1. The essential qualification for the post of Peon/Orderly/DakPeon, Chowkidar and Sweeper/Safai Karamchari is Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
2. The essential qualification for the post of Process Server is Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board/ Higher Secondary with driving licence of LMV and 2 years unblemished driving experience.
How To Apply?
The applications should be submitted ONLY ONLINE at Delhi District Courts website. Applications will not be entertained by any other mode. Candidates must possess a valid E-Mail ID and a Mobile phone number to fill up online application form.
1. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for appearing in this examination.
2. The candidature of the candidates will be purely provisional at all stages and will be subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
3. If at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, or the information furnished by the candidate is incorrect, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in case of Unreserved/OBC Category candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) for reserved categories i.e SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen will be charged along with applicable transaction charges.
There shall be a common exam (Objective/MCQ Test) for the post of Peon/Orderly/DakPeon, Chowkidar and Sweeper/Safai Karamchari (Post Code – A-5) and separate exam for the post of Process Server (Post Code – A-6). Fee shall be charged for each Post Code separately. The candidates may apply for both posts provided they are eligible in terms of parameter provided in the instructions manual.
The examination shall be held in centres situated within the area of NCT of Delhi & NCR
|Notification Release Date||February 01, 2021|
|Online Application Starts||February 07, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||February 21, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2021|
|Written Test/Skill Test||March 08, 2021|
|Result||To be notified soon|
Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari : 0120-4613501/ddcpeon AT applycareer.co.in
Process Server: ddcprocess AT applycareer.co.in
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below