|Board||Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Class||SSC [Class 10th/X] Public Examinations 2022|
|Subject & Code||All Subjects|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Model Question Papers 2023
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC All Subjects Model Question Papers 2023 PDF Free Online.
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Model Question Papers 2023
|S.No||Subjects||Paper Codes||Model Question Paper|
|1||1st Language (Telugu)||01T & 02T||Download Here|
|2||1st Language (Composite Telugu)||03T||Download Here|
|3||1st Language Paper II (Composite Sanskrit)||04S||Download Here|
|4||2nd Language( Telugu)||09T||Download Here|
|5||2nd Language( Hindi)||09H||Download Here|
|6||3rd Language Paper – I & II ( English)||13E & 14E||Download Here|
|7||Mathematics Paper – I & II (English – Medium)||15E & 16E||Download Here|
|8||Mathematics Paper – I & II (Telugu – Medium)||15T & 16T||Download Here|
|9||General Science Paper – I & II (English – Medium)||19E & 20E||Download Here|
|10||General Science Paper – I & II (Telugu – Medium)||19T & 20T||Download Here|
|11||Social Paper – I & II (English – Medium)||21E & 22E||Download Here|
|12||Social Paper – I & II (Telugu – Medium)||21T & 22T||Download Here|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC English Model Questions 2023
(Grammar & Vocabulary):
Note : Answer all the questions of Section B (Grammar & Vocabulary) in the same order at one place in your answer book.
1. Combine the following sentences by using ‘who’. Victoria is a precocious girl. She loves her grandfather.
2. Change the following sentence into Passive voice. Iyer invited Kalam to dine in his house.
3. Combine the following sentences by using ‘since’. It is very hot today. We cancelled our tour.
4. Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions given in the brackets.
a) Madhu got a good job ………… his own abilities and skills. (in addition to / instead of / by means of)
b) She listened ………….. (at/to/of) all my problems.
5. Fill in the blanks with suitable forms of verbs given in the brackets.
a) He ……….. (stop) his business as he went into debts.
b) The train ………. (leave) the station before we reached.
6. Your sister has passed the written test. Advise her to get prepared for interview.
7. Change the following into ‘Polite request’. A boy to his teacher : Help me solve this problem.
8. Fill in the blanks with the right form of words given in the brackets.
Despite these disadvantages, he …………. (a) (possess, possessed, possession) great innate ……….. (b) (wise, wisdom, wisely) and a ………… (c) (true, truth, truly) generosity of …………… (d) (spiritual, spirituality, spirit).
9. Complete the following spellings with au, ou, ia (or) ai. Some wars are f – – ght (a) in the world bec – – se (b) the environment is degraded.
10. 28. Complete the words with correct suffixes given in the brackets.
Nick’s father was a computer programm ………………………. (er/or) and account ………………….. (ant/ent).
andhra pradesh ssc previous year question papers, ap ssc question paper 2021, ap ssc question paper 2015, ap ssc question paper 2022, ap ssc question paper 2019, ap ssc previous question papers, ap ssc previous question papers with answers, ap ssc maths question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2019, ap ssc hindi question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2020, ap ssc question paper 2020, ap ssc model papers, ap ssc 2020 model question paper, ap ssc previous question papers free download, 10th class ssc ap question papers, ap ssc model question paper 2021, ap ssc 2018 maths question paper, ap ssc old question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below