|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 12 Physics Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 12th Physics Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Board All Classes Sample Question Papers 2022-23 Here
Download Delhi Class 12th Physics Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 12 Physics Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 12 Physics Sample Questions
Section – A: All questions are compulsory.
1. The physical quantity whose SI unit is volt-meter –
a. Electric flux
b. Electric field Intensity
c. Electric potential
d. Electric potential energy
2. Equipotential surfaces
a. are closer in regions of large electric fields compared to regions of lower electric fields.
b. will be more crowded near sharp edges of a conductor.
c. will never be equally spaced.
d. both (a) and (b) are correct.
3. The specific resistance of a rod of copper as compared to that of thin wire of copper is –
(d) depends upon the length and area of cross-section of the wire
4. To convert galvanometer into voltmeter one should connect :
a. low resistance in series with galvanometer
b. high resistance in series with galvanometer
c. low resistance in parallel with galvanometer
d. high resistance in parallel with galvanometer
5. A magnetic dipole moment of a bar magnet is a vector quantity directed
a. Upward at perpendicular bisector to the line joining to north pole and south pole
b. From North pole to South pole
c. Downward at perpendicular bisector to the line joining to north pole and south pole
d. From South pole to North pole
6. The susceptibility of a magnetic material is – 4.2×10^-6.The material is
d. None of the above
7. The rms value of current in an ac circuit is 10A.The value of peak current will be
a. 14.14 A
b. 7.09 A
c. 21.6 A
8. If the frequency of an A.C is made 4 times of its initial value, the inductive reactance will be
a. 2 times
b. 3 times
c. 4 times
9. Choose the wave relevant to aircraft navigation
(d) visible light
10. Which of the following EMW has the highest frequency?
(b) ultraviolet rays
(c) infrared rays
(d) gamma rays
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below