|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 12 Home Science Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 12th Home Science Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 12th Home Science Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 12 Home Science Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 12 Home Science Sample Questions
1.Which one of these is a nutritional problem in India?
a. Protein Energy Malnutrition
Name the condition that occurs when there is low level of haemoglobin in blood.
2. —————– come under anthropometric measurements .
a. Blood, urine- stool, sputum
b. Height ,weight
c. Head circumference, BMI
d. Both b and c
3. Reasons for demand for technology ?
a. Changes in Lifestyle
b. Food production
d.Both a and b
4. Who does the work of reaching out to the community through many means.
b. Money lender
5. —————are the behavioural abilities which enable people to work in the challenging situations of life.
b. Creative thinking
c. Life Skills
d. Negative behaviour
6. Match the following:
A . Perishable foods (i)Fruit and vegetables
B. Semi-Perishable foods (ii) Wheat , pulses
C.Root crops (iii) Milk
D.Non-perishable foods (iv) onions and potatoes
Pick the correct optional:
a. A(iii), B(i),C(iv),D(ii)
b. A (i) B (iii)C(ii)D(iv)
c. A(ii)B(ii)C(iv)D(i) d.
A(iv)B (iii) C(ii)D (i)
7. National curriculum framework gave objectives of E.C.C.E. In which year
8. What should be the minimum age of the beneficiaries in Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
a. 60 years or more
b. 62 years or
c. 65 or more
d. 68 years
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below