|NCT Delhi Education Department
|Sample Question Paper
Delhi Class 7 Science Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 7 Science Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 7 Science Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 7 Science Sample Question Paper
Delhi Class 7 Science Sample Questions
Section : A
1. Only fully green leaves can synthesize food for plants. True /False
2. Cellulose cannot be digested by cow. True /False
3. Amoeba has saprotrophic mode of nutrition. True/False
4. The bile is stored in stomach. True/False
5. Merry go round swing is an example of periodic motion. True/False
1. Amino acids are formed after the digestion of _____________component of food.
2. Digestion is the breakdown of ___________components of food into ________ substance.
3. The distance covered by an object in a unit time is called_______ .
1. SI unit for measuring distance is :
d. Both a and b
If sonu travelled 12 km in a day then how many metres he travelled on that day?
2. Name the part of plant that takes part in the synthesis of their food?
Is Cuscuta plant an autotroph? Give reason.
3. Which gas is taken up by the plant from the atmosphere during daytime?
Do all plants are autotrophic in nature. Give reason.
1. Do plants also need food, then how do they get it?
The concentration of carbon dioxide is just 0.04%.What happened to plant and animals if carbon dioxide is completely removed from the atmosphere?
2. a. Identify the type of plant shown in the given picture.
b. How do they get their nutrition?
3. Different taste regions of our tongue are represented by L, M, N and O in the given diagram. Name these taste regions
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. This question paper consist Section A,B and C. Marks are indicated against each question.
3. Section A consists of objective type questions, answer these question in one word or one sentence.
4. Section B consist of short and long answer type of questions and section C consist of Competency based
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below