|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 6 Science Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 6 Science Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 6 Science Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 6 Science Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 6 Science Sample Questions
1. Which component of food provides energy to the body?
2. What is the name given to the object which emits its own light?
3. How many terminals does an electric cell have?
4. Deficiency of Vitamin C causes a disease known as …………………..
5. Light travels in a ……………. line.
6. Give one example each of a conductor and an insulator.
7. Show the direction of current in the given electric circuit.
8. Which vitamin is required for maintaining good eyesight?
9. Never ever look directly at the Sun. (True/False)
10. A shadow is obtained only on a ……… .
11. From where does an electric cell produce electricity?
12. Balanced diet for the body should contain a variety of food items. (True/False)
1. Name two foods rich in Dietary fibre.
Which type of food is called body –building food?
2. Give one example each of an opaque and a transparent object.
3. What is a balanced diet?
What happens when two or more drops of iodine solution fall on starch substance?
4. What types of images are formed with a pinhole camera?
5. Roughage does not provide any nutrients to our body, but is an essential component of our food. Why?
6. How are shadows formed?
Why is the moon not considered as a luminous body?
7. Draw an electric cell showing its terminals.
Name three metals which are conductors of electricity.
8. Write the three things required for formation of a shadow?
9. a. What is the purpose of using an electric switch?
b. Name two electrical gadgets that have switches built into them.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below