|Board||Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Class||SSC [Class 10th/X] Public Examinations|
|Subject||Social Paper – I & II (English & Telugu Medium)|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Social Model Question Paper 2023
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Social Paper – I & II (English & Telugu Medium) Model Question Paper 2023 PDF Free Online.
Download BSE AP SSC Social Model Question Paper 2023
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|Social (English Medium)||Download Here|
|Social (Telugu Medium)||Download Here|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Social Model Questions 2023
1. What are called ‘Duns’?
2. Call Center Employee : Service Sector : : Fisherman : ………..?………….
3. Expand A.G.W.
4. What is meant by Sex Ratio?
5. Mention the most common reasons for males and females to migrate.
6. “We will drown, but we will not move!” Who wrote these words and to whom?
8. Match the ‘Agent Orange’ with one of the following :
a) Plant Killer
b) Silent Spring
c) Chipko Movement
9. Who succeeded Jawaharlal Nehru as Prime Minister?
1. What is ‘Site’ in view of Settlements?
2. Comment on the conditions of small farmers in India.
3. Write any two benefits of Lok Adalat.
4. What is meant by Coalition Government?
5. How many States and Union Territories are there in India today?
6. Appreciate the ‘Meira Paibi Movement’
1. Explain Environment’s Source Function and Sink Function
2. Why are the people migrating from rural areas to urban areas?
3. Explain the uses of Public Distribution System.
4. What are the immediate causes of the First and Second World Wars?
5. What were the difficulties faced in the conduct of First General Elections in India?
1. a) What are the differences between Eastern Coastal Plain and Western Coastal Plain?
b) In What ways was the emergency period a set back to Indian democracy
2. a) Explain about the impact of Globalization on India.
b) Explain about the relations between India and China.
3. a) Increasing urbanization is not just about greater opportunities for people and economy. It aslo results in many problems – Comment.
b) “War is always destructive”. Comment
andhra pradesh ssc previous year question papers, ap ssc question paper 2021, ap ssc question paper 2015, ap ssc question paper 2022, ap ssc question paper 2019, ap ssc previous question papers, ap ssc previous question papers with answers, ap ssc maths question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2019, ap ssc hindi question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2020, ap ssc question paper 2020, ap ssc model papers, ap ssc 2020 model question paper, ap ssc previous question papers free download, 10th class ssc ap question papers, ap ssc model question paper 2021, ap ssc 2018 maths question paper, ap ssc old question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below