|Board||Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Class||SSC [Class 10th/X] Public Examinations|
|Subject||Mathematics Paper – I & II (English & Telugu Medium)|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Maths Model Question Paper 2023
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Mathematics Paper – I & II (English & Telugu Medium) Model Question Paper 2023 PDF Free Online.
Download BSE AP SSC Maths Model Question Paper 2023
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|Maths (English Medium)||Download Here|
|Maths (Telugu Medium)||Download Here|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Maths Model Questions 2023
1. ”The cost of 2 pens and 5 pencils is Rs. 20”. Express this data as a linear equation
2. Choose the correct answer satisfying the following statements.
Statement (A) : Number of maximum zeroes of a cubic polynomial is 3.
Statement (B) : Zero of a linear polynomial x -2 is –2.
i) Both (A) and (B) are TRUE.
ii) (A) is TRUE, (B) is FALSE
iii) (A) is FALSE, (B) is TRUE.
iv) Both (A) and (B) are FALSE.
3. Find the value of 6 Log 36 .
4. Find the discriminant of quadratic equation 2x x -5 + = 6 0.
5. Find the volume of a cylinder whose base radius is 3 cm and height is 7 cm.
6. If n A( ) =10, n B( ) = 6 and n( A BU ) =12 , then n( A BI ) = …………….
7. Give two different examples of pair of similar figures.
1. In the duration of 3 hours, 15 minutes, 15 minutes of time is allotted to read the question paper.
2. All answers shall be written in the answer booklet only.
3. Question paper consists of 4 Sections and 33 Questions.
4. Internal choice is available in Section IV only.
5. Answers shall be written neatly and legibly
andhra pradesh ssc previous year question papers, ap ssc question paper 2021, ap ssc question paper 2015, ap ssc question paper 2022, ap ssc question paper 2019, ap ssc previous question papers, ap ssc previous question papers with answers, ap ssc maths question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2019, ap ssc hindi question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2020, ap ssc question paper 2020, ap ssc model papers, ap ssc 2020 model question paper, ap ssc previous question papers free download, 10th class ssc ap question papers, ap ssc model question paper 2021, ap ssc 2018 maths question paper, ap ssc old question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below