|Board||Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Class||SSC [Class 10th/X] Public Examinations 2022|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Maths Model Question Paper
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC 2nd Language Maths Model Question Paper 2022 PDF Free Online.
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Maths Model Question Paper
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|Mathematics (English Medium)||Download|
|Mathematics (Telugu Medium)||Download|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Maths Model Questions
1. The exponent of 2 in the prime factorisation of 144, is …………………
2. Statement (A) : Degree of constant polynomial is “0”.
Statement (B) : Degree of zero polynomial is “0”.
Choose the correct answer
i) Both (A) and (B) are TRUE
ii) (A) is TRUE, (B) is FALSE
iii) (A) is FALSE, (B) is TRUE
iv) Both (A) and (B) are FALSE
3. In an A.P. a = 10, d = 10 then the fourth term of A.P is …………………….
4. A ladder of length x meter is leaning against a wall making an angle with the ground. Which trigonometric ratio would you like to consider to find the height of the point on the wall at which the ladder is touching ?
5. The line of sight is above the horizontal line and angle between the line of sight and the horizontal line is called ……………………..
6. If P(E) = 0.05, then P(not E) = ………………
7. The distance of the point (4, 7) form X – axis is ………………..
8. The points (2, 3), (-5, -1), (3, -2) are vertices of a triangle. Find the centroid of the triangle.
9. Two concentric circles of radii 5 cm and 3 cm are drawn. Find the length of the chord of larger circle which touches the smaller circle
10. Check whether the equations 2x + 3y = 1, 3x – y = 7 have a unique solution, infinitely many solutions or no solution.
11. Find the arithmetic mean of the data 5, 6, 9, 10, 6, 6, 7
12. Two dice, one red and one yellow are thrown at the same time. Write down the possible out comes that the sum of the two numbers appearing on the top of the dice is 8.
13. Draw the venn diagram of A – B where A and B are non empty sets.
14. The wickets taken by a bowler in 10 cricket matches are as follows : 2, 6, 4, 5, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2,3. Find the mode of the data
andhra pradesh ssc previous year question papers, ap ssc question paper 2021, ap ssc question paper 2015, ap ssc question paper 2022, ap ssc question paper 2019, ap ssc previous question papers, ap ssc previous question papers with answers, ap ssc maths question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2019, ap ssc hindi question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2020, ap ssc question paper 2020, ap ssc model papers, ap ssc 2020 model question paper, ap ssc previous question papers free download, 10th class ssc ap question papers, ap ssc model question paper 2021, ap ssc 2018 maths question paper, ap ssc old question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below