|Board||Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Class||SSC [Class 10th/X] Public Examinations 2022|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Phy Science Model Question Paper
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC 2nd Language Phy Science Model Question Paper 2022 PDF Free Online.
Download BSE SSC Phy Science Model Question Paper
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|Phy Science (English Medium)||Download|
|Phy Science (Telugu Medium)||Download|
BSE Andhra Pradesh Phy Science Maths Model Questions
Section – I :
1. ……………….. is defined as the degree of hotness or coldness.
2. Latent heat of vapourisation of water is ………………. ( )A) 500 cal/gm B) 540 cal/gm C) 80 K cal/gm D) 500 K cal/gm
3. Imagine and write which gas will be evolved generally when a metal reacts with an acid.
4. A : Aqueous sodium chloride is called brine solution ( )
B : Mg(OH)2 is alkali solution (Alkali)
K) Only A is true L) Only B is true
M) Both A and B are true N) Both A and B false
5. Write any one use of a lens in our daily life ?
6. Which is the coloured part that we see in our eye ?
7. When asked Swarup to give examples for Halogens, he stated as Flourine, Chlorine, Neon, Bromine. By observing the examples given by Swarup find and write which element is not a halogen among them.
8. According to octet rule ‘Argon’ demonstrates stability, assume and write how many electrons are there in it’s outer most orbit.
9. What is the SI unit of “Potential difference”.
10. Write name of any metal that is helpful in our daily life.
Section – II:
11. Write any two required materials to determine the focal length of a lens using UV method in laboratory?
12. What is least distance of distinct vision of a healthy human ?
13. Give any one example for Dobereiner’s Triads.
14. Write any other name of ‘Ionic Bond’.
15. What do you call a character of Electric conductor that opposes the motion of electron.
16. Write any two highly reactive metals you know
andhra pradesh ssc previous year question papers, ap ssc question paper 2021, ap ssc question paper 2015, ap ssc question paper 2022, ap ssc question paper 2019, ap ssc previous question papers, ap ssc previous question papers with answers, ap ssc maths question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2019, ap ssc hindi question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2020, ap ssc question paper 2020, ap ssc model papers, ap ssc 2020 model question paper, ap ssc previous question papers free download, 10th class ssc ap question papers, ap ssc model question paper 2021, ap ssc 2018 maths question paper, ap ssc old question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below