|Board||Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Class||SSC [Class 10th/X] Public Examinations 2022|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Social Model Question Paper
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC 2nd Language Social Model Question Paper 2022 PDF Free Online.
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC 2022 [All Subjects] Model Question Papers Here
Download BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Social Model Question Paper
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|Social (English Medium)||Download|
|Social (Telugu Medium)||Download|
BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Social Model Questions
Section – I :
1. Mention any two major relief divisions of India.
2. Find the mismatch.
• Primary sector – Mining
• Secondary sector – Fishing
• Tertiary sector – Banks
3. Based on the relationship between the items in the first pair, fill up the blank in the second pair.
Northern part of India : temperate zone : : Southern part of India : …………………….
4. Name any two tributaries of River Indus.
5. Match the following with respect to 2011 census.
State Population density
i) Bihar ( ) a) 308
ii) Arunachal Pradesh ( ) b) 1106
iii) Andhra Pradesh ( ) c) 17
6. Mid Day Meal Scheme in schools was started first in the state …………………….. (Fill up the blank).
7. Expand I.L.O
8. Name any two Indian leaders who were inspired by the experience of U.S.S.R.
9. Which of the following is not associated to Gandhiji ?
• Writing a letter to Adolf Hitler for peace
• Launching Quit India movement
• Fasting on the first republic day of independent India
10. Anti – Hindi agitation was started by which party ? In which state ?
12. Name the two continents in which Russia is located
Section – II :
13. How does the upper atmospheric circulation influence the climate ?
14. Name the states that share the water of Tungabhadra River ?
15. What are the reasons for explosion of population in India ?
16. “Winners also get ravaged in wars” – comment.
17. Why did the Indian government remove the barriers for foreign trade and investments around 1991?
18. Write any two slogans on the importance of right to vote.
19. Plot the below information on a bargraph. “The Indian constitution was ammended 7 times during the decade 1951-60 and 15 times during the decade 1961 – 70.”
20. Arrange the following countries from east to west. U.S.A, Russia, Britain, Japan
andhra pradesh ssc previous year question papers, ap ssc question paper 2021, ap ssc question paper 2015, ap ssc question paper 2022, ap ssc question paper 2019, ap ssc previous question papers, ap ssc previous question papers with answers, ap ssc maths question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2019, ap ssc hindi question paper 2019, ap ssc physics question paper 2020, ap ssc question paper 2020, ap ssc model papers, ap ssc 2020 model question paper, ap ssc previous question papers free download, 10th class ssc ap question papers, ap ssc model question paper 2021, ap ssc 2018 maths question paper, ap ssc old question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below