|Recruitment||TNPSC Assistant Agricultural, Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC]|
|Qualification||Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture|
|Number of Vacancies||429|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||04th March 2021|
TNPSC AAO/AHO Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 04.03.2021 for Direct Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service and Assistant Horticultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Services
|Post Name||Service and Code Number||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (Post Code No.3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)||106+16* (Carried Forward vacancies)|
|Assistant Horticultural Officer (Post Code No.3104)||Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Service (Code No.105)||204 + 103* (Carried Forward vacancies)|
|Sl. No.||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs), BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|2.||“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs]||18 years||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
Assistant Agricultural Officer
1. Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
2. Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Assistant Horticultural Officer
A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or Gandhigram Rural University.
Knowledge in Tamil:
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
How To Apply?
Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.in
1. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment.
2. The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment Rs.100/-
1. Written Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
2. Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable. Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
3. Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
4. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.02.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||04.03.2021|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank SBI/HDFC Bank||06.03.2021|
|Dates of written examination|
|AAO & AHO||Paper – I (Subject Paper)||17.04.2021 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||17.04.2021 03.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M|
Toll-Free Number : 1800 425 1002
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below