|Recruitment||TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension)
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC]|
|Number of Vacancies||365|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||04th March 2021|
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 04.03.2021 for direct recruitment to the post of Agricultural Officer (Extension) included in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service.
|Post Name||Service Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Agricultural Officer (Extension) (Post Code No. 1678)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service (Service Code No. 015)||365 (including * 6 carried forward vacancies|
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories||No Age limit|
|2.||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||Should not be more than 30 years (for persons holding a bachelor degree in Agriculture)|
|Should not be more than 32 years (for persons holding a post graduate degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc., (Agriculture) or Ph.D.|
A Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture) and Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
1. Selection will be made in two successive stages Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
2. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
How To Apply?
Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.in
1. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment.
2. The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment Rs.200/-
1. Written Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees One Hundred Only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
2. Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable. Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
3. Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
4. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
|Date of Notification||05.02.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||04.03.2021|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank SBI/HDFC Bank||06.03.2021|
|Dates of written examination|
|Agricultural Officer (Extension)||Paper – I (Subject Paper)||18.04.2021 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||18.04.2021 03.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M|
Toll-Free Number : 1800 425 1002
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below