|Recruitment||ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Company||Electronics Corporation of India limited [ECIL]|
|Number of Vacancies||650|
|Job Location||Across India specially in West Bengal and Assam|
|Last Date||15th February 2021|
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India specially in West Bengal and Assam
Also Read : BEL Project & Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021
|S.No||Post Name||Category Wise Vacancies|
|1.||Technical Officer||650 Posts (295 posts reserved for UR, 32 posts for EWS, 167 posts for OBC, 108 Posts for SC & 48 Posts for ST category)|
Consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) Rs. 23,000/- p.m.
The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only.
Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates.
A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad. Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 06.02.2021 to 15.02.2021
1. On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
2. All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience if any, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photo copies.
3. Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); if applicable.
4. If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
5. CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
1. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates 06.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
2. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 15.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
3. Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates 20.02.2021 [Tentative]
4. Document Verification cum joining. 25.02.2021 to 27.02.2021 [Tentative]
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below