|Exam||HSE [Class 11th] Exam|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Tamil Nadu Class 11th Sample Question Paper 2023
Download Tamil Nadu HSE [Class 11th] Sample Question Paper 2023 [All Subjects] Online Free PDF Here.
Download Tamil Nadu Class 11th Sample Question Paper 2023
|Tamil Nadu Class 11th Sample Question Paper 1||Download Here|
|Tamil Nadu Class 11th Sample Question Paper 2||Download Here|
|Tamil Nadu Class 11th Sample Question Paper 3||Download Here|
Tamil Nadu Class 11th English Sample Questions
Choose the appropriate synonyms of the underlined words in the following sentences.
1. ……… we treated it like the fables of the prophets she used to tell us.
2. ……… either he has a memory like a sieve or is an audacious perverter of the truth.
3. I shall ……… only reiterate some of the cardinal principles.
Choose the appropriate antonyms for the underlined words in the following sentences.
4. The discrepancy about the crests put me on my guard ……..
5. Such a cosy little room !
6. But how near the surface and ready ………. is worldly guile !
7. Choose the word that can be added after ‘ good ’ to form a compound word.
8. Form a new word by adding a suitable prefix to the base-word ‘ animate ’.
9. Choose the unclipped form of the word ‘ champ ’.
10. Choose the right combination of the blended word ‘ sitcom ’.
(a) sisterly + community
(b) sitting + compartment
(c) site + commerce
(d) situation + comedy
11. A person who is capable of using both hands with equal ease is an __________.
12. Choose the trisyllabic word from the following.
13. Choose the correct expansion of the abbreviation BCCI .
(a) Board of Council for Cricket in India
(b) Board of Cricket Control in India
(c) Board of Cricket Council in India
(d) Board of Control for Cricket in India
14. Replace the underlined word in the sentence with the suitable phrasal verb. The actor rehearsed his dialogues quickly before going to the stage.
(a) ran around
(b) ran away
(c) ran up
(d) ran over
15. Replace the phrasal verb in the sentence with the suitable single word. The bike blew up as soon as it hit the median.
16. Choose the correct meaning of the foreign word in the following sentence. The Chairman was very hesitant in giving carte blanche to the Manager in regard to appointment of staff.
(a) terms and conditions laid down to continue something.
(b) full freedom and power to do something.
(c) certain restrictions placed to attempt something.
(d) complete support extended to perform something.
17. Choose the right meaning of the idiomatic expression in the sentence below. Innocent people are being taken for a ride by the cunning people.
18. Fill in the blank with the suitable phrase preposition. Education must aim at teaching ethical and moral values __________ imparting knowledge.
(a) in place of
(b) in exchange for
(c) in addition to
(d) in accordance with
19. Choose the word that has been spelt correctly.
20. Fill in the blank with the right word.
A peaceful __________ spread on her face and we knew that she was dead.
tamilnadu class 11th question paper, tamilnadu class 11th history book, class 11 tamil question paper, class 11 tamil quarterly question paper, tn state board 11th question papers, class 11 tamil question paper 2022, 11th tamil question paper pdf download, class 11th tamil quarterly question paper, 11th standard question paper tamil, tn class 11 english question paper, 11th tamil kalandu question paper, tamil nadu class 11 physics book, 11th tamil government question paper, tamil nadu class 11th history book, tamil nadu class 11th history book pdf, tamil nadu 11th tamil model question papers, tn 11th question paper 2020, tn 11th tamil quarterly question paper, 11 std tamil quarterly question paper, 11th tamil quarterly question paper, www.padasalai.net 11th question paper, www.padasalai.net 11th model question paper 2022, 11th std tamil question paper, 11 std question paper, 11th kalandu tamil question paper, 11th kalandu question paper
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below