|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Basic Maths Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Basic Maths Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUC II Basic Maths Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Basic Maths||Download|
PUC II Basic Maths Model Questions
I. Answer ALL the questions
1. In how many ways can 5 people stand in a queue.
2. If P(A)=3/5 . Find P(A’).
3. Symbolise “If oxygen is a gas then gold is a compound”.
4. Find the 3rd proportional to 3, 12.
5. Define Banker’s Gain.
6. What is market value of 12% stock when an investment of Rs.720.
7. Write the formula for learning index.
8. Find the value of cos 15º.
9. Find equation of the circle with centre (-2, -1) and the radius is 2
II. Answer any TEN questions.
1. Prove that “If any 2 rows (or columns) of a determinant are interchanged then the value of the determinant changes only in sign.
2. Find the number of ways in which 8 men be arranged round a table so that 2 particular men may not benext to each other.
3. Find the number of straight lines and triangles that can be formed out of 20 points in which 8 are collinear.
4. Two dice are rolled simultaneously. What is the probability of getting a doublet of even numbers.
5. Find the ratio between two numbers such that their sum is 40 and their difference is 8.
6. TD on a bill was Rs.100 and BG was Rs.10. What is the face value of the bill?
7. How much of 8% stock at 96 can be purchased for Rs.4,800? Also find the income obtained.
8. Gopal purchased a scooter costing Rs.32,450. If the rate of sales tax is 9%. Calculate the total amountpayable by him?
9. A ladder leaning against a wall makes an angle of 60° with the ground, the foot of the ladder is 36m awayfrom the wall. Find the length of the ladder.
10. If tan A=1/3 , tan(A + B) = 1/7. Find tan B.
11. Show that the line 4x – y = 17 passes through the centre of circle x2 + y2 +- 8x+ 2y = 0.
III. Answer any TEN questions.
1. Find the number of permutations of the letters of the word MISSISSIPPI. In how many of these(i) the 4S’s are together.(ii) begin with MISS.(iii) the 4S’s are not together.
2. Three fair coins are tossed simultaneously. Find the probability of(i) getting one head.(ii) getting atleast 2 heads.
3. A card is drawn from a pack of 52 playing card. What is the probability that the card is king given that the card is red?
4.Write the converse, inverse and contrapositive of “If x is less than one then it is a prime number.
5. If the monthly incomes of A and B are in the ratio 3:4 and their expenditure are in the ratio 1:2. If eachsaves Rs. 2,000. Find their monthly incomes.
6. If Rs.120 maintain a family of 4 persons for 30 days. How long Rs.300 maintain a family of 6 persons?
7. A man invests equal sums of money in 4%, 5% and 6% stock, each stock being at par. If the total incomeof the man is Rs.3,600. Find his total investment.
8. Mohan, a owner of a departmental store purchased an article of Rs.1,500 at 4% VAT and sell it at Rs.1,700 to the customer at 4% VAT. How much amount did the shopkeeper deposit to the government as VAT?
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below