|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Annual Examination Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC II Basic Mathematics Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) March 2023 Second Year PUC Basic Mathematics Annual Examination Model Question Paper.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC 2023 Model Question Papers Here [All Subjects]
Download PUC II Basic Mathematics Model Question Paper 2023
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Basic Mathematics||Download Here|
PUE Karnataka PUC II Basic Mathematics Model Questions
Part – A:
1. How many 6 digit numbers can be formed with the digits 2, 7, 6, 1, 9, 8?
2. Negation of the proposition ~𝑝 ∨ 𝑞 is
a) ~𝑝 ∨∼ 𝑞
b) 𝑝 ∧∼ 𝑞
c) 𝑝 ∨ 𝑞
d) ~ 𝑝 ∧∼ 𝑞
3. The mean proportional to the ratio 2 and 8 is
4. If 5 : 20 =3 : 𝑥 , then 𝑥 is ______
5. The amount of stock at Rs.75 that can be bought for Rs.3375 is ______
6. A shopkeeper purchases an article for Rs.7000 and sells it to a customer at Rs.8200. If VAT is at 6%, then the VAT paid by the shopkeeper is ______
7. Symbolize the proposition: If oxygen is a gas then gold is a compound.
8. Define Banker’s gain.
9. Define learning index.
10. Find the length of LR for the parabola 𝑥2 = 32𝑦.
Part – B:
1. If the compound proposition 𝑝 → (𝑞 ∨ 𝑟) is false, then find the truth values of 𝑝, 𝑞 and 𝑟.
2. What must be added to each term in the ratio 2 : 3 so that it becomes 5 : 6 ?
3. TD on a bill was Rs.100 and BG was Rs.10. what is the face value of the bill ?
4. Find the equation of the parabola given that its focus is (0, −3) and directrix is 𝑦 = 3.
Part – C:
1. A team of 11 is to be chosen from 18 cricketers of whom 6 are bowlers and 3 are wicket keepers. In how many ways can team be chosen so that there are at least 4 bowlers and at least 2 wicket keepers.
2. A box contains 8 white balls and 9 red balls. Two balls are taken at random from the box. Find the probability that both of them are red if
a) The two balls are taken together.
b) The balls are taken one after the other without replacement.
c) The balls are taken one after the other with replacement.
3. Two taps can separately fill a tank in 12min and 15min respectively. The tank when full can be emptied by a drain pipe in 20minutes. When the tank was empty all the 3 were opened simultaneously. In what time the tank be filled up.
4. A bill for Rs. 14600 drawn at 3 months after date was discounted on 11-11-2019 for Rs.14320. If the discount rate is 20% p.a. On what date was the bill drawn.
5. A man invests equal sums of money in 4%, 5% and 6% stock, each stock being at par. If the total income of the man is Rs.3600, find his total investment.
6. The price of a washing machine inclusive of sales tax is Rs.13,530. If the sales tax is 10%, find the basic price.
(1) The question paper has 5 parts A, B, C, D and E
(2) Part A carries 20 marks; Part B carries 18 marks; Part C carries 27 marks; Part D carries 25 marks and Part E carries 10 marks
(3) Write the question number properly as indicated in the question paper
(4) Section A should be answered continuously at one or two pages of answer sheet and Only the first answer is considered for marks in Part A.
ii puc question papers for karnataka board, ii puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers, 2nd puc question papers with answers, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021, 2nd puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers accountancy, 2nd puc question papers arts, 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021, 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology, 2nd puc question papers karnataka board, 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers chemistry, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 2nd puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka, 2nd puc previous year question papers english, ii puc electronics model question papers, 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below