|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Annual Examination Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC II Home Science Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) March 2023 Second Year PUC Home Science Annual Examination Model Question Paper.
Download PUC II Home Science Model Question Paper 2023
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Home Science||Download Here|
PUE Karnataka PUC II Home Science Model Questions
I.Select the correct alternative from the choices given: 10 x 1 = 10
1. This deposit scheme requires depositing of fixed amount every month to the bank upto a fixed period of time.
a) Current account,
b) Savings bank account,
c) Fixed deposit account,
d) Recurring deposit
2. ______________ refers to the tactile quality of the surface of an object.
3. This standardisation mark ensures the quality and purity of wool.
a) Silk Mark,
b) Wool Mark,
c) ECO mark,
4. It is an estimate of nutrients to be consumed daily to ensure the requirements of all individuals in a given population.
a) RDA ,
b) Dietary guidelines,
c) Food Pyramid,
d) Diet therapy
5. FCI stands for_______________
a) Federal corporation of India,
b) Food Corporation of India,
c) Food controller of India,
d) Food Convention of India.
6. This is a system to ensure raw materials and processed goods used in the same sequence as they are received.
b) Food spoilage,
7. Span of Late childhood years
a) Birth – 2 years,
b) 2- 6 years,
c) 6- 11/12 years,
d) 18 – 40 years
8. ___________ Years are called ‘Pre Gang age’.
a) Early childhood,
b) Late childhood,
9. Meaning of Adulthood:
a) To grow to maturity,
b) growing years,
c) grown to full size & strength,
10. The methods employed for community development are_______
b) Community organizations,
d) all the above.
II. Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate word / words from those given in the bracket:
(Indigo, Bank, Laissez – faire leader, Finishing, Malnutrition)
11. ______________ is a financial institution which does business by taking charge of people’s money and letting them draw it back when they need it.
12. ______________ refers to deficiencies, excesses or imbalances in energy, protein or other nutrients that are required by the body.
13. ______________ is the end treatment given to fibre, yarn or fabrics in order to change the hand, appearance and performance.
14. ______________ is an example of natural dye.
15. ______________ are the types of leaders who do not have a set pattern of function and difficult to predict their pattern of work.
III. Answer the following questions in one word or in one sentence each:
16. List the objectives of Interior decoration.
17. Define Food group.
18. What is Puberty?
19. Mention the general factors to be considered in selection of clothing for individuals.
20. Define Community.
II Answer Any Five Of The Following Questions:
21. Mention four types of bank accounts.
22. State any four rights of a consumer.
23. List any four best practices of Food warehousing.
24. Write a note on social development of adolescents.
25. Mention characteristics of young adulthood.
26. Write a note on Kasuti embroidery.
27. “Middle age is a period of empty nest”.Justify the statement.
28. Enlist the characteristics of community development.
ii puc question papers for karnataka board, ii puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers, 2nd puc question papers with answers, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021, 2nd puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers accountancy, 2nd puc question papers arts, 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021, 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology, 2nd puc question papers karnataka board, 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers chemistry, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 2nd puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka, 2nd puc previous year question papers english, ii puc electronics model question papers, 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below