|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Annual Examination Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC II Political Science Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) March 2023 Second Year PUC Political Science Annual Examination Model Question Paper.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC 2023 Model Question Papers Here [All Subjects]
Download PUC II Political Science Model Question Paper 2023
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Political Science||Download Here|
PUE Karnataka PUC II Political Science Model Questions
Part – A:
I. Answer the following questions by choosing the correct answer: 10×1=10
1. The Interim Government was formed in
a) 1945 b) 1946 c) 1947 d) 1948
2. The Chairman of the Boundry Commission.
a) Sir Cyril Radcliffe b) Sir Maurice Gwyer c) Simon d) Montagu-Chelmsford
3. The Head of the District Administration.
a) Assistant Commissioner b) Chief Executive Officer c) Deputy Commissioner d) Tahsildar
4. The Indian Civil Service Act approved in
a) 1951 b) 1952 c) 1953 d) 1954
5. The Chairman of UPSC was appointed by
a) Prime Minister b) Governor c) President d) Chief Minister
6. Manusmriti implemented in
a) 184 B.C b) 185 B.C c) 186 B.C d) 187 B.C
7. The bridge between Government and public.
a) Political Parties b) Local Bodies c) District Administration d) Mass Media
8. The country which is described as the land of “Cultural Diversity”
a) China b) Germany c) India d) Australia
9. The National Voters Day is celebrating on
a) 5th June b) 15th August c) 25th January d) 1st May
10. The architector of India’s Foreign Policy
a) Jawaharlal Nehru b) Vallabha Bhai Patel c) Lal Bahadur Shastri d) Mahathma Gandhi
II. Answer the following questions by filling in the blanks: 5×1=5
11. Founder of Indian National Congress was________________
12. Tenure of office of a member of UPSC__________________
13. __________is the tenure of Lokpal
14. One form of corruption is___________
15. ____________________identified Identity Politics (6 years/L.A. Kauffman/Bribe/5 years/A.O. Hume)
III. Match the following: 5×1=5
16. Anti Defection Law i) Muammar Gaddafi
17. Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy ii) 1985
18. Kalaram Temple iii) Mussorie
19. Terrorist organization iv) Dr:B.R. Ambedkar
20. Dictator of Libya v) LTTE
Part – B:
V. Answer any Ten of the following questions in 2-3 sentences each: 10×2=20
21. How many Articles and Schedules are there in the Act of 1935 ?
22. What is Anonymity of Civil Service ?
23. Name any two Acts which is related to Women Protection.
24. What is Compulsoy Education ?
25. Give two examples of countries having coalition.
26. What is State Sponsored terrorism ?
27. What is Brain Drain ?
28. What is a power bloc? Give example.
29. Name any two member countries of BRICS.
30. Write any two code names of the nuclear tests conducted by India.
31. What is ‘Perestroika’ and ‘Glasnost’ ?
32. Who signed Tashkent agreement.
Part – C:
VI. Answer any Six of the following questions in 15-20 sentences each: 6×5=30
33. Describe the accession of Junagadh, Hyderabad and Kashmir.
34. Write a short note on first general elections.
35. Describe the powers and functions of Election Commission of India.
36. What are the causes of Dalit Movement ?
37. What are the causes of Environment Movement ?
38. Explain the various components of Nation Building.
39. Explain the Democratic Movement of Nepal
40. Write a short note on India’s role in United Nations.
41. Explain briefly the basic principles of India’s foreign policy.
42. Explain the role of India in resolving Lankan ethnic problems
ii puc question papers for karnataka board, ii puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers, 2nd puc question papers with answers, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021, 2nd puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers accountancy, 2nd puc question papers arts, 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021, 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology, 2nd puc question papers karnataka board, 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers chemistry, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 2nd puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka, 2nd puc previous year question papers english, ii puc electronics model question papers, 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below