|Exam||HSE [Class 12th] Exam|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Tamil Nadu Class 12th Sample Question Paper 2023
Download Tamil Nadu HSE [Class 12th] Sample Question Paper 2023 [All Subjects] Online Free PDF Here.
Download Tamil Nadu Class 12th Sample Question Paper 2023
|Tamil Nadu Class 12th Sample Question Paper 1||Download Here|
|Tamil Nadu Class 12th Sample Question Paper 2||Download Here|
|Tamil Nadu Class 12th Sample Question Paper 3||Download Here|
Tamil Nadu Class 12th English Sample Questions
Choose the most appropriate synonyms of the underlined words in the following sentences:
1. ……… that they only drink it in order to be warmed and stimulated
2. It was a great thrill to look straight down this enormous rock face.
3. ……… the end of such liberty would be universal chaos .
Choose the most appropriate antonyms of the underlined words in the following sentences:
4. One night, we came upon them in the windy and deserted square.
5. Suffering seems so cruelly prevalent in the world today.
6. It seemed vital to her that they do so ………
7. Choose the correct singular form of ‘’Bacteria”.
8. Choose the suitable meaning for the idiom found in the following sentence:
Eleventh hour preparation will not help the students
(a) till 11 p.m.
(b) at the last moment
(c) much in advance
(d) late at night
9. Fill in the blank with the most suitable Preposition:
The tea should be put straight __________ the pot.
10. Choose the correct American English word for ‘ queue ’.
11. Choose the correct expansion of the acronym TOEFL .
(a) Testing of Energy, Fuel and Liquid.
(b) Test of Engineering for Fundamental Learners.
(c) Testing of Education for Foreign Learners.
(d) Test of English as a Foreign Language.
12. Choose the correct question tag for the following statement.
The story tries to relate history to science, __________ ?
(a) is it
(b) Isn’t it
(c) does it
(d) doesn’t it
13. Identify the Sentence Pattern of the following sentence.
The birds are flying gracefully in the sky.
14. Fill in the blank with a suitable Relative Pronoun for the following sentence.
Ram __________ house we live in, is an engineer.
15. Form a new word by adding a suitable prefix to the underlined word.
It is rather an expensive compliment.
16. Choose the disyllabic word.
17. Choose the clipped form of Perambulator .
18. Choose the right meaning of the idiom ‘a bolt out of a clear sky’ from the options given.
(a) a much-awaited information
(b) a deafening noise of bomb blast
(c) a flash of bright lightning
(d) a sudden unexpected event
19. One who represents the government of his country in a foreign country is a/an__________.
20. Replace the underlined word with a suitable phrasal verb.
The fire was extinguished by the fire brigade.
(a) put off
(b) put on
(c) put out
(d) put in
tamil nadu class 12th question paper, tamil nadu class 12 question papers state board, tamil nadu state board 12th question papers with answers, tamil nadu 12th model question paper, tamil 12th question paper, class 12 tamil question paper, class 12 tamil quarterly question paper, class 12 tamil question paper 2022, tamil nadu state board 12th question bank with answers, 12th state board tamil question papers, tn class 12 chemistry question paper, 12th tamil question paper pdf download, dge.tn.gov.in 12th model question paper, 12th tamil question pattern, tn maths question paper for class 12, tamilnadu state board 12th previous year question papers, class 12 tamil quarterly exam question paper, 12th std tamil quarterly question paper
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below