|Board||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12th / HSC|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
|Stream||Arts, Commerce and Science|
|Subject||Computer Science (D9) Paper I|
Maharashtra HSC Computer Science I Question Bank
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune Class 12th/HSC Computer Science I Question Bank With Answer Key March 2021
Download HSC Computer Science I Question Bank
|Class & Subjects||Question Bank|
|Class XII Computer Science I
Maharashtra Class XII Computer Science I Sample Questions
1. Operating system is a __________
iv) input device
2. ‘Open files’ is a system call provided under _________ of operating
i) Information management
ii) Process management
iii) Memory management
3. Program under execution is known as __________.
4. _______is a service of memory management of operating system.
i) Copy a file
ii) Suspend a Process
iii) Allocate a chunk of memory
iv) Open a directory
5. Windows 98 is a __________ operating system.
i) Single user multitasking
6. _______ is a free operating system.
iii) Mac OS
iv) MS Windows
7. In Magnetic tapes __________ access method is used.
8. Concentric circles on disk surface are known as _______.
9. Time taken to adjust the appropriate sector under read /write head in disk is called as ____________.
i) Seek time
ii) Access time
iii) Transmission time
iv) Latency time.
10. Device drivers are ____________
i) Software programs
iv) Devices used to run CD
11. A terminal or VDU means _______________.
i) Voice Doubling Unit
ii) Visual Display Unit
iii) Very Dumb Unit
iv) Video Display Utility
12. ____ is a logical unit of data that operating system defines for its convenience.
13. In multiprogramming operating system, the number of processes running simultaneously is known as _______.
ii) Index number
iv) Degree of multiprogramming
14. When a process is waiting for an external event like I/O, it is in___________ state.
15. In Non-preemptive philosophy of process scheduling throughput __________
iii) Remains constant
iv) Has no effect
16. _______ process scheduling is most suitable for real time systems.
ii) Non preemptive
17. _________ is also known as light weight process.
iii) Time slice
iv) Operating system
18. Operating system maintains all the information about each process in a data structure called ________
i) Process List
ii) Process control block
iii) Process schedule
iv) Process philosophy
19. Memory management service of operating system manages allocations of _______
i) Disk based memory
ii) Tape based memory
iii) Main memory
iv) Flash memory
20. ________ is a non contiguous real memory management system.
i) Fixed partitioned
ii) Variable partitioned
iii) Single contiguous
maharashtra hsc question bank solutions , maharashtra hsc question bank solutions pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank solution 2021 , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 solutions pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 , maharashtra hsc question papers pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank answers , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in marathi pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in english pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers accounting , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in history pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in marathi pdf download , maharashtra hsc board question bank , maharashtra hsc board question bank 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below