|Department||West Bengal School Education Department|
|Exam||National Means cum-Merit Scholarship Exam [NMMS]|
|Qualification||Student Studying Class 8th|
|Download||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Year||2013 to 2021|
WBSED NMMS Scholarship Exam Question Paper
Download West Bengal School Education Department, National Means cum-Merit Scholarship Examination Previous Year Question Papers
Download WBSED NMMS Scholarship Exam Question Paper
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2013-2014||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2014-2015||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2015-2016||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2016-2017||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2017-2018||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2018-2019||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2019-2020||Download|
|WBSED NMMS Question Paper of 2020-2021||Download|
WBSED NMMS Scholarship Exam Sample Questions
Direction: In each of the questions 1 to 10, there are four items, three of which are alike by some means or other while one is out of the class. Find out the odd item and indicate your answer by putting a cross-mark (x) inside the circle of the corresponding item on the Answer-Sheet.
1. (a) Dhaka
2. (a) Triangle
3. (a) Volume
4. (a) Rose
5. (a) Tennis
6. (a) Gold
7. (a) Lithium
8. (a) Eye
9. (a) March
10. (a) Milk
Read the questions carefully and give the answer by putting a cross-mark (x) inside the circle of the letter denoting your selected answer on the Answer-Sheet.
11. ‘Doctor’ isrelated to ‘Patient’, in the same way ‘Lawyer’ is related to __ .
12. ‘Atom’ is related to ‘Molecule’, in the same way ‘Cell’ is related to __ .
13. ‘Flower’ is related to ‘Petal’, in the same way ‘car’ is related to __ .
14. ‘Teacher’ is related to ‘Education’, in the same way’ Architect’ is related to__ .
15. ‘Bird’ is related to ‘Nest’ , in the same way ‘Eskimo’ is related to __ .
16. ‘Beautician’ is related to ‘Parlour’, in the same way ‘Nurse’ is related to __ .
17. ‘Force’ is related to ‘Newton’, in the same way ‘Weight’ is related to __ .
18. ‘Chaos’ is related to ‘Peace’, in the same way ‘Kind’ is related to __ .
19. ‘Plant’ is related to ‘Tree’, in the same way ‘Foal’ is related to __ .
20. ‘Fire’ is related to ‘Ashes’, in the same way ‘Explosion’ is related to __ .
Instructions To Candidates:
1. In this Paper you are to answer 90 questions. Each question carries one mark. You are to answer all the questions.
2. Find out the correct answer to an item given in the test booklet out of alternatives 0, ®, (£) and @) and put a cross-mark inside the circle @ surrounding the corresponding correct answer to the item in the Answer-Sheet. Example: 0, ®, 0, CD (Here ‘b’ is the correct answer.)
3. It may be presumed that the answer given by you in the first attempt is incorrect and you want to revise your answer] Blacken the circle completely and then put a cross-mark afresh inside the circle you think right. You are not, however, permitted to revise your answer more than once in each case.
4. However, there will be no penalty marks for a wrong answer.
5. You are to start recording answers with the word ‘start’ from the Officer-in-Charge ofyourroom/hall.
6. You are to write your name and Roll No. in the space provided for this purpose on the Answer-Sheet and Roll No. only on the cover-pa~e of the Question Booklet. Do not write your name In any part of the Question Booklet.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below