|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC I Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Business Studies Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUC I Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Business Studies||Download|
Business Studies Model Questions
Section – A:
I. Answer any ten of the following questions in a word or sentence each. While answering multiple choice questions, write the serial number of the correct choice and write the answer corresponding to it.
1. Name any one of the Export Goods of Ancient India.
2. Who is Karta?
3. The capital of a company is divided into a number of parts each of which is called a. Dividend b. Profit c. Interest d. Share
4. What is Private Sector?
5. Expand DTH.
6. The Contract of Life Insurance is a. A contract of utmost good faith b. An indemnity contract With insurable interest. c. One way contract. d. None of the above.
7. What is B2C?
8. Minimum Number of members to form a public company is a. 5 b. 7 c. 12 d. 21
9. What is retail trade?
10. Which type of trader acts as a link between manufacturers and retailers?
11. Write the meaning of Export Trade.
12. Which of the following documents is not required in import procedure? a. Bill of Lading b. Shipping Bill c. Certificate of Origin. d. Shipment advice.
Section – B
II. Answer any Ten of the following questions in 2 or 3 sentences each.
13. What is Business?
14. State any two contents of partnership Deed.
15. Define Joint Stock company.
16. Give the meaning of Statutory Corporations.
17. What is e-banking?
18. Mention any two types of Telecom Services.
19. Distinguish between e-Business and e- Commerce.
20. What is Articles of Association?
21. State two limitations of Departmental Stores.
22. State any two types of products suitable for selling through Automatic Vending Machines.
23. Give the meaning of International Business.
24. What is Certificate of Origin?
Section – C:
III. Answer any Seven of the following questions in 10 to 12 sentences each.
25. Explain briefly Auxiliaries to trade.
26. Explain briefly four limitations of sole proprietorship form of business organization.
27. Explain the types of partnership firm.
28. Briefly explain any four features of Global Enterprises.
29. Explain briefly any four types of Telecom services.
30. Explain briefly the scope of e-Business.
31. Briefly explain the steps involved in Online Transactions.
32. Write a note on Memorandum of Association.
33. Explain briefly different types of fixed shop small retailers.
34. State four differences between Domestic Business and International Business.
Section – D:
IV. Answer any Four of the following questions in 20 to 25 sentences each.
35. Explain the nature and causes of Business Risks.
36. Explain any four merits and four limitations of Partnership Firm.
37. Explain the types of Co-operative Societies.
38. What is warehousing? Explain the functions of warehousing.
39. Who is a wholesaler? Explain the services of wholesalers to manufacturers.
40. Explain briefly the steps involved in the import procedure.
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below