|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Accountancy Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE PUC I Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers Here
Download Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Accountancy||Download|
Accountancy Model Questions
Answer any Eight questions, each question carries ONE mark.
1. Business Organization involves___________ events.
2. Accounting is the process of recording and classifying business financial transactions.(State T/F)
3. According to which concept the owner of the business is considered creditor of the business:
a. Money measurement concept
b. Dual Aspect concept
c. Separate entity concept
d. Going concern concept
4. Expand GAAP
5. Capital account balance is a ___________ balance.
6. Give an example for error of commission.
7. Closing stock is value of ____________.
a) Cost price b) Market price
c) Sales price d) Cost price or Market price whichever is lower
8. State any one adjustment.
9. Give the meaning of Incomplete Records.
10. What is Statement of affairsRs.
Answer any FIVE questions, each question carries TWO marks.
11. Give any two examples of revenues.
12. What is Double entry system of accountingRs.
13. What do you mean by compound voucherRs.
14. State the rules of debit and credit of capital.
15. Name any two methods of preparing the trial balance.
16. What do you mean by rectification of errorsRs.
17. Give two examples of Capital Expenditure.
18. Why do you prepare Trading and Profit and loss AccountRs.
Answer any FOUR questions, each question carries SIX marks.
19. Prepare Accounting Equation on the basis of the following:
a. Harish started business with cash Rs.2,00,000
b. Purchased goods from Naman for cash Rs.1,40,000
c. Sold goods to Bhanu costing Rs.10,000
20. Prepare petty cash book form the following information. The imprest amount is Rs. 1,000.
21. Prepare a trial balance from the following particulars as on 31-03-2020:-
Capital Rs. 25,000
Bills Payable Rs. 1,850
Bills Receivable Rs. 4,400
Stock on1.4.2019 Rs. 8,500
Furniture Rs. 2,600,
Purchases Rs. 8,950,
Sales Rs. 22,500
Discount Received Rs. 970
Carriage Rs. 300
Cash at Bank Rs. 25,570
22. From the following balances obtained from the records of Mr. Shankar, Prepare the Trading Account for the year ending 31st March 2020.
Opening Stock 2,00,000
Purchases for the year 20,00,000
Sales for the year 35,00,000
Carriage inwards 10,000
Closing stock is valued 5,00,000
23. Prepare a Balance Sheet of Mr. Narahari as on 31-3-2020.
Land & Building 30,000
Bills receivable 5,000
Cash in hand 5,000
Sundry creditors 10,000
Closing stock 11,000
Bank loan 10,000
Net Profit 5,000
24. From the following information, find out Closing Debtors.
Debtors on 01/04/2020 20,000
Cash Received from Debtors 70,000
Discount allowed 5,000
Bad debts 2,000
Returns from customers 3,000
Credit sales 1,00,000
25. From the following information, calculate the amount paid to Creditors:
Sundry Creditors as on 01/04/2019 1,80,000
Discount earned 6,000
Returns outwards 7,000
Bills accepted 1,50,000
Credit purchases 2,00,000
Sundry Creditors as on 31/03/2020 1,90,000
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
27 thoughts on “PUE Karnataka I PUC Accountancy Model Question Paper 2020-21”
All questions paper answers
Karnataka board question paper 2021 question answer in1st year in puc first year midterm exam December 2021 in accountancy question paper with answers
1st puc accountancy model paper as per reduced syllabus paper 1
OK answer please
I want answers.
I need answers.
All subjects answers.
Have you got answers?
Answers please. How can we right this without knowing anything?
Guys please all share your answers here.
Please help me
All answers please
All Answers please
Please show the answers to write
Instead of giving model questions its better to give answers to those model questions, which will help the students in case they are not in a position to answer the model question. This is as far as my knowledge is concerned.