|Service||Health Checkup Appointment Booking Online|
|Hospital||Meenakshi Mission Hospital [MMHRC]|
Meenakshi Mission Hospital Health Checkup Appointment Booking
The Department of Preventive Medicine at MMHRC offers various packages for health checkups. Today’s common people are subjected to far more stress and strain than those at any time in the past. The present day lifestyle makes it mandatory for everyone to undergo a complete health checkup at least once a year. In the West, surprisingly, 50% of patient inflow into hospitals is for preventive health checkups, instead of treatment. Keeping pace with this excellent practice, the department urges people to come in for checkups regularly. Because after all the healthiest attitude to have is one of prevention.
Steps To Book Meenakshi Mission Hospital Health Checkup Appointment
For Health Check Up people should come and report their presence between 7 am to 9 am with empty stomach.
• Visit MMHRC Appointment Portal
• Select a Speciality
• Hit Next Step
• Select Date
• Fill the online appointment form and Submit
Meenakshi Mission Hospital Health Check-Up Packages
• Whole Body Health Check-up for Male
• Whole Body Health Check-up for Female
• Whole Body Health Check-up for Female (age 45+)
• Whole Body Health Check-up for Female (age 30+)
• Executive Master Health Check-up
• Master Health Check-up
• Executive Diabetic Check-up
• Comprehensive Heart Check-up
• Pre Employment Check-up
• Senior Citizen Health Check-up
• Health Checkup for Children
• Wellness for Women 20 to 40
• Wellness for Women beyond 40+
• Cancer Screening for Female
• Cancer Screening for Male
• Pre-Marriage Check-up for Male
• Pre-Marriage Check-up for Female
Instructions On Meenakshi Mission Hospital Health Check-Up
• Health Check-ups are conducted by prior appointment only. Call, email, or fax us to book an appointment at least 36 hours prior to your planned visit for your Health Check-up. At the time of booking an appointment, we will need to know your full name, guardian’s name, and address.
• You must report at the Health Check-up Reception between 7.00 am to 8.30 am on the day of your check-up (including Sundays & holidays) where you will be received by our staff.
• Please bring your previous health reports, if available.
• Fasting means that you do not eat or drink anything (with the exception of plain water) after 10.00 pm on the night before your check-up. Do not have milk, tea, or breakfast before reporting to the hospital on the day of your check-up. You are also requested to bring your stool sample.
• Before reporting to the hospital for your check-up, please ensure that you take regular morning medication, if any, with little water.
• Either TMT or Mammogram is applicable for women. In case both the tests are required additional charges applicable.
• Additional charges are applicable for women below 40 years.
• Health check-up payment has to be paid before the check-up process commence (No Discount for packages, since these are already discounted)
• Lunch will be provided,(as applicable)
• You can receive your report on the same day
Meenakshi Mission Hospital Health Check-Up Contact
For further details, please contact,
Manager – Health Check-up
Ph: 0452-4263000 / 2543000 (Extn:3271)
Email: healthcheck [AT] mmhrc.in / healthcheck.mmhrc [AT] gmail.com
Mobile: +91 98421 68889 / +91 98659 68889
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below