|Service||Online OPD Appointment Booking|
|Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS]|
AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Appointment Booking
ORS is Online Registration Framework Portal for taking OPD appointment in the Government Hospitals. The appointment for new case is available for one month ( depending upon the availability of OPD slots) from the date of applying for appointment and for the follow-up, the appointment is available for three months ( also depending upon the availability of OPD slots) from the date of applying for the appointment
Need an appointment?
Follow the simple steps below and get your appointment fixed online!
• Visit AIIMS OPD Appointment Portal
• Select State/Hospital
• Select Mode of Appointment
• Select Appointment Type
• Verify Mobile
• Select Department
• Select Date of Appointment
• Get Confirmation SMS
• If you have Aadhaar number of the patient and patient’s mobile number is registered with UIDAI, then One Time PIN (OTP) will be sent by UIDAI through SMS and Aadhaar holder would need to give consent to share his/her KYC data as stored in UIDAI with the hospital for the purpose of taking OPD appointment.
• In case patient’s mobile number is not registered with UIDAI then patient’s name as in Aadhaar needs to be given and after doing demographic authentication with UIDAI, patient will be requested to give a mobile number and other details like address, age etc.
• In case, user is not having aadhaar number, he can do online appointment but would have to collect OPD card from the hospital after providing identity of the patient.
• User can select the Department in a Government hospital where patient needs to visit for check-up Thereafter, user will be sent a confirmation through SMS giving details of OPD appointment.
• If the patient provides Aadhaar number on his first visit to the hospital then he would be given same preference for online appointment as is given to the patient who stands in queue in the hospital and UHID will be provided to the patient. In future, patient would be able to print E-OPD card after making online payment.
• If patient is a follow up patient with hospital, then also he should try to link his Aadhaar with existing UHID which will facilitate in maintaining Electronic Health Record (EHR) in the hospital for better treatment.
• Patient’s UHID get linked to Aadhaar card so that EHR across the Hospitals can also be facilitated in future.
• In case patient has aadhaar number but mobile number is not registered with it, then name of the patient appearing in aadhaar card must be known. After verification, patient needs to enter other personal details.
AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Appointment Booking Contact
Email : helpdesk-ors[at]gov.in
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below