||VMC NAT Admission and Scholarship National Level Online Test 2021|
|Eligibility||Students going to class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII|
|Download||Admit Card 2021|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021 & 25th April 2021|
VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test
NAT (National Admission Test) is a National Level Online Test for Admission and Scholarship. It is the biggest test of the year by Vidyamandir.
Also Read :
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Application
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Syllabus
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Sample Papers
Take the VMC NAT Online Test on 11th April 2021 & 25th April 2021. In lieu of the COVID 19 pandemic, VMC NAT will be conducted online. Details will be shared after the registration.
VMC NAT Online Test will be held for students going to class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII for admissions to VMC Classroom and Online Courses for batches starting from April 2021
Download VMC NAT 2021 Admit Card
Download your Admit Card for VMC NAT/ Math Genie. Use your phone number and Orders ID You would have received your Order ID on email and SMS when you paid the registration fees.
How To Take VMC NAT 2021 Test?
• Please check if the course mentioned on the communication is correct.
• You must start the test within 30 minutes of test start time, failing which you will start to lose time from the 3 hours allocation
• You must click the link and enter 15 minutes before the test
• In case of any issues pertaining to login, course, etc., please call +91 8585947897 / +91 8588836977 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please ensure you have good net connectivity.
• In case the test stops due to connectivity issues or you are accidentally logged out, please login again by following steps 1 to 4 and you can resume from where you left within 20 minutes.
• During the test, candidate’s screen activity will be monitored and in case the candidate tries to switch the test screen then the test will be auto submitted
VMC NAT 2021 Instructions
Do’s For The Test:
• Test all your gadgets and network connection as suggested in the guidelines before the exam starts. Ensure that your Laptop is charged.
• Run the ‘compatibility check’ before taking the test.
• Ensure that the web camera is enabled and switched on with enough light for visibility.
• Uninstall any third party software installed on the system for webcam before starting the test
• Keep your Government ID proof ready to show when prompted for.
• Please only TYPE your details in the registration form and do not copy-paste.
• Please use only your registered email ID for logging into the exam.
• Keep a check on your proctor chat window. Proctors try to reach you only for important messages.
• In any case if you move away from your test window, you will receive a warning message. Not adhering to the warning will lead to auto-submission of the exam. Please ensure all notifications, pop-ups are closed before you start the test to avoid the computer screen navigation away from the online test window.
Don’ts For The Test:
• Do not refer to any other material or do not browse the internet to find the solution. Your screen details will get captured from the backend for monitoring and review.
• During the exam do not access your mobile phone, earphone, calculator or any other electronic device during the exam
• During the exam Monitoring will be real-time, and hence your exam may get terminated if unfair practice is followed.
• Please note that the system will detect suspicious activities (additional people in the room, using mobile phones/calculators/books, candidate absence and other suspicious movement etc), and report such activities to the authorities.
• There should be no one around you or talking to you while you are giving the exam.
• Please ensure that there are no loud noises or disturbances of any kind. Do not read the questions aloud.
• Bio breaks are not allowed during the exam.
“During the examination; cases of malpractice, copying and impersonation etc. occurring are duly booked and reported to the Institute and it would enforce to take appropriate action or termination of the respective exam”
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below