|Bank||State Bank of India [SBI]|
|Recruitment||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Download||SBI Clerk Main Exam Call Letter / Admit Card 2021|
|Main Exam Date||17th October 2021|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Cards for Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Clerk Main Exam 2021 are available now.
Check State Bank of India [SBI] Clerk Pre Exam Result 2021 Here
Steps To Download SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2021
• Visit SBI Call Letter Page
• Select Language
• Enter Registration (or) Roll Number
• Enter Password (or) Date of Birth
• Enter Captcha
• Login and Download Call Letter
Important Dates To Download SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2021
|Commencement of Call letter Download||21 – 09 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||17 – 10 – 2021|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2021 FAQs
How do I download my admit card?
Follow the link from organisation website to download admit card. At login page, enter the Registration No and Password at the required places to download the Admit Card.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Admit Card at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the Registration No. & Password?
Registration No. & Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on Login Screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.
SBI Clerk Main Exam Instructions 2021
• The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
• There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS/DXS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
• Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed.
• Section wise marks will not be maintained. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
• Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below