|Bank||State Bank of India [SBI]|
|Recruitment||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Download||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2021|
|Pre Exam Held On||July 2021|
|Main Exam Date||17th October 2021|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021
SBI Prelims Clerk Results 2021 are out at sbi.co.in. Candidates can check their results using roll number.
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021
• Visit SBI Result Page
• Enter Login Credentials
• Check Result
SBI Clerk Main Exam Call Letter 2021
Candidates qualified for main examination would be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website (following the instructions available on the screen) from 21.09.2021 onwards(Tentatively).
SBI Clerk Main Exam Instructions 2021
• The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
• There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS/DXS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
• Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed.
• Section wise marks will not be maintained. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
• Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
• Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet, which will be made available to the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.
• Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard marksheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
• In case of others(qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining.
• Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
• Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language).
• The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. • Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (Main Examination).
Final selection will be subject to,
• Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
• Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
• Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank’s website.
A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may bestipulated by the Bank for selection. This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below