|Service||Block SBI ATM Card Online|
|Bank||State Bank of India [SBI]|
|Eligibility||SBI ATM Card Holders|
How To Block SBI ATM Card Online?
Now State Bank of India [SBI] account holders can block their ATM Card online.Once card is blocked, you can’t unlock it online.
Steps To Block SBI ATM Card Online
• Visit SBI ATM Card Block Page
• Enter the Account Number, Select Country, Enter the Registered Mobile Number and Captcha code
• Click On Submit Button
• If you have misplaced or lost your State Bank ATM cum Debit Card, you can block the card using this functionality.
• Before proceeding ahead, please ensure that you have registered your mobile number with the Bank.
• If Mobile No. & Account No. are valid, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
• Enter the OTP received on your mobile. All cards issued in the account will be displayed (partially masked).
• Please select the card number you want to block and click on submit button.
• Caution! Once a card is blocked, you cannot unblock it online.
SBI Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is OnlineSBI?
OnlineSBI is the Internet banking service provided by State Bank of India, India’s largest and premier commercial bank
2. What is special about Internet banking?
Internet banking is the most convenient way to bank- anytime, any place, at your convenience.
3. I do not have a PC?
You can access OnlineSBI from any computer that has connectivity to the Internet. But make sure your computer is Malware free. For more details please Click here.
4. How do I access OnlineSBI?
You need to have an account at a branch. You also need to register for the Internet banking service with the branch. Branch will provide you a Pre Printed Kit (PPK) containing username and password for first login. If you are not in a position to collect PPK in person, the bank will arrange to send a username through SMS and a mailer containing password to your registered address. Logon to www.onlinesbi.sbi using this username and password. At the first login, you will need to go through a simple initialization process. Our Net banking assistant will guide you step by step through this process on the site.
5. I do not have an account with SBI?
You are welcome to open it now. It is very easy to open an account with SBI. You can apply online for opening of a savings bank account. A link ‘Online SB Account Application’ is available on the home page of www.onlinesbi.sbi or just walk in to any of our branches nearby. Our staff would be pleased to assist you.
Call : 1800 1234 & 1800 2100 (Toll free and accessible from all landlines and mobile phones of India)
Call : 0091 80 26599990 (Accessible from all landlines and mobile phones of India and abroad)
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below