|Contest||All India K-POP Contest 2023|
|Organizer||Korean Cultural Centre India (Presented by LG)|
|Eligibility||Indian Nationals who love K-POP|
|Last Date||11th May 2023|
LG All India K-POP Contest 2023
The Korean Cultural Centre India is excited to announce the start of ‘All India K-POP Contest 2023’ (Presented by LG). In the current year we’ll be hosting this contest as part of the 50 Years Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between Korea and India, and hope to create a space where people from across India with a passion for K-POP can come together.
LG All India K-POP Contest Eligibility 2023
• Indian Nationals who love K-POP can participate in the Contest. Non-Indians cannot participate in the Contest.
• Solo/Group who has won previous years’ K-Pop Contest hosted by Korean Cultural Centre India cannot participate.
• Vocal winner of K-POP India Contest 2020 cannot participate in the contest.
LG All India K-POP Contest Prize 2023
Free Trip to Korea (Flight/accommodation etc.)
How To Participate in the LG All India K-POP Contest 2023?
|Round 1||Online Round||26th Apr ~ 11th May||15th May (Mon.) Online Round Result and Regional
|Round 2||Regional Round||Between May-June
*First Regional Round: 20th May (Sat.) Kolkata
|3rd July (Mon.) Regional Round Result and Semi-Final Round Announcement|
Online Round Application:
Record a cover video of Korean song (Vocal/Dance) and upload it on website.
Online Round Guidelines:
1. Participants can apply for both Dance and Vocal category in Online Round. However, Regional Round onwards participants can only perform in one category only.
2. Entries will be accepted till 11th May 2023 04:00 PM (IST). No entries will be entertained after the deadline.
3. Rules and Regulations for contest are as follow:
• Maximum number of people for both vocal and dance category is 13
• Time Duration: Max. 2-3min. (1 Korean Song)
• Capacity: Max. 300MB
• File Type: MP4 or MOV
• Video must be recorded in high definition and participant must be clearly visible in the video.
• The video’s sound quality should be good
• Video must not be edited in any form and must be filmed in one take.
• Video must be recorded in landscape mode.
• No English songs or English versions of Korean songs will be acceptable, even if performed by Korean artists.
• The K-pop Song should be covered 100% and freestyle is NOT allowed.
• Studio recording and Mic are NOT allowed.
• The vocal must be audible.
• Playing Instruments will not reward any extra marks.
• The main criteria for judging will be similarity between the official choreography of the song and the submission by participants.
• The performance team MUST have the same number of members as the group they are covering, for example: Performance team covering BTS must have 7 people in their team
4. Winners of the online round must select their current or closest region of the following 11 regions to participate in the regional round (Date and specific location of regional round will be announced later.
Regional round Cities:
First Regional Round: 20th May (Sat) Kolkata. (Other Regional Round dates and locations for each region will be announced later)
5. The participant can be disqualified if
• the entries contain any obscene / provocative / inappropriate contents will be automatically disqualified,
• the participant shares any invalid/misinformation, or it does not fulfil the criteria of the registration form,
• the participant fails to comply with announced regulations.
6. The submitted video may be edited and used for the purpose of creating promotional content of the Cultural Centre.
LG All India K-POP Contest Selection Criteria 2023
LG All India K-POP Contest Contact 2023
For More Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below