|Contest||Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest 2023|
|Conducted By||Asianet Star Communications Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
|Prizes||1 Gram Gold Coin|
|Last Date||March 17, 2023|
Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest 2023
Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest 2023 is conducted by Asianet Star Communications Private Limited on its its channel ‘Star Vijay’ and its program Siragadikka Aasai and Mahanadhi.
Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest Eligibility 2023
The Participant(s) interested in participating in the Contest must be above the age of 18 (eighteen) years and a resident of India only. The Participant(s) should not have been previously convicted of any criminal offense or must not be a party to an arrangement or a contract that prevents them from participating in the Contest.
Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest Period 2023
The Contest shall commence from February 20, 2023 at 09:30 PM Indian Standard Time and shall conclude on March 17, 2023 at 10:30 PM IST on the Channel.
How To Participate in the Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest 2023?
• The Contest shall comprise of 2 (two) different multi choice questions, based on each Star Vijay Program telecasted on the Channel on a daily basis for 20 days between 9:30 PM, IST to 10:30 PM IST of the Contest Period.
• Question # 1 will be asked during the telecast of the Program ‘Siragadikka Aasai during the time band 09:30 PM to 10:00 PM and
• Question # 2 will be asked during the telecast of the Program ‘Mahanadhi during the time band 09:30 PM to 10:30 PM
• The total number of Daily Questions triggered during the Contest Period shall not exceed 40 (forty ) multi choice questions.
• It is clarified that the Daily Questions will be refreshed on a daily basis by ASCPL.
• It is further clarified that the Contest shall be triggered only during the telecast of the Star Vijay Programs between 09:30 PM, IST to 10:30 PM IST timeslot during the Contest Period and no other timeslots.
• It is clarified that each Daily Question(s) of the Contest triggered during the Contest Period shall be strictly based on the contents of each corresponding Star Vijay Programs being telecast on the Channel on during the Daily Contest Period.
• For the purposes of this Terms and Conditions, the Daily Questions shall be displayed on the Channel during the telecast of the Star Vijay Programs on a Plate or Aston of 10- 15 seconds along with the mechanism for every Participant to participate in the Contest. The lines will remain open on a daily basis during Contest Period from 09:30 PM, IST to 10.30 PM IST during the Contest Period (“Daily Contest Period”).
• To participate in the Contest and to be eligible for the Prize, the interested Participant shall be required to correctly answer both the 2 (two) Daily Questions during the Daily Contest Period, by making a missed call to the unique mobile numbers shown against the correct answer option to the Daily Questions (“Answer/ Entry”). I
Star Vijay Thanga Mazhai Contest Prizes 2023
• For the entire contest Period the total number of Daily Winners shall not exceed a total number of 100 (one hundred). Each of the Daily Winners shall be entitled to a 01(one) gram gold coin.
• Only the Participant(s) having made a valid Entry (ies) and providing the correct Answer to both the 2 (two) Questions triggered during the Daily Contest Period shall be eligible to the Prize.
• These Winners shall be contacted by ASCPL through its representatives on the mobile/ phone number through which Entry had been submitted to ASCPL informing them that they have been selected as the Winner of the Contest.
• ASCPL shall make a maximum of 2 (two) attempts (maximum one attempt per day for 2 (two) consecutive days) to reach the Winner on the mobile/ phone number as shall be registered with ASCPL.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below