|Service|| eSBTR Challan Generation Online [Payment of Online Stamp Duty & Registration Fees]
|Bank||State Bank of India [SBI]|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
How To Generate SBI eSBTR Challan?
Payment of Online Stamp Duty & Registration Fees
Steps To Generate SBI eSBTR Challan
• Visit SBI eSBTR Challan Generation Page
• Select the Mode of Payment, Type Of Receipt and District
• Read and Accept the Instruction
• Submit the Continue Button
• e-SBTR print is free of cost.
• e-SBTR is compulsory for Optionally-Registrable documents and optional for Compulsorily Registrable documents.
• After payment, ‘Receipt of online payment to get e-SBTR’ to be presented at the selected branch for obtaining e-SBTR.
• For Online payment, your Net banking transaction amount limit will be effective.
• Multiple payments for single duty payment is not allowed.
• Copy of the identity proof, as mentioned during data input, must be produced at the Branch for collecting e-SBTR.
Know About SBI
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations.
SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability.
The Bank has successfully diversified businesses through its various subsidiaries i.e SBI General Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Card, etc. It has spread its presence globally and operates across time zones through 229 offices in 31 foreign countries. Growing with times, SBI continues to redefine banking in India, as it aims to offer responsible and sustainable Banking solutions.
Call : 1800 1234 & 1800 2100 (Toll free and accessible from all landlines and mobile phones of India)
Call : 0091 80 26599990 (Accessible from all landlines and mobile phones of India and abroad)
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below