|Noida Metro City1 Card [NMRC]
|State Bank of India [SBI]
|Residents of Noida
SBI NMRC CITY1 CARD
State Bank of India and Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. introduces to you CITY1 Card. State Bank NMRC CITY1 Card, is a contactless dual interface (EMV chip based) prepaid card with stored value functionality for providing a safe, secure and seamless way of payment.
Apart from a simple way to pay fares in the Noida – Greater Noida Metro, this card offers extended usage in Noida Metro buses as well. Compartmentalization of amount for different utilities such as transit amongst others is a unique feature of this State Bank NMRC CITY1 Card, which can be used for purchase of tickets or loading of passes for metro as well as buses, using the store value of the card.
Benefits of SBI NMRC CITY1 CARD
State Bank NMRC CITY1 Card offers many exciting features and a host of benefits for all your payment needs within Noida:
• Cashless travels in Noida-Greater Noida Metro
• Purchase tickets and store passes for your Metro travel needs.
• Purchase tickets for the Noida buses using the same card
• Chip-protection to ensure better security for your card
• Easy to use Tap-and-Pay functionality
How To Get SBI NMRC CITY1 CARD?
To get the SBI NMRC CITY1 card you just have to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
• Visit your nearest Noida Metro station and request for the SBI NMRC CITY1 Card at the counter
• Fill your details in the simple application form (available in Hindi as well as English) and submit it to the operator.
• After the operator has entered the details, an OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
• Share the OTP for validation, Pay the card issuance fee and top-up amount to load balance on the card for usage.
SBI NMRC CITY1 CARD Fees & Charges
Applicable charges for the SBI NMRC CITY1 Card would be as mentioned below:
|Card Issuance Fee
|Maximum Total Balance Limit
|Reload and top-up fee
|1.8% or Rs. 12/- (whichever is less, rounded off to nearest Rupee)
|Minimum Top-up Amount
|Rs. 100 /- (Initial top-up must be a minimum of Rs. 200/- and in multiples of Rs. 100/- thereafter)
|Annual Maintenance Charges
|Rs. 25 /-
|Card Replacement Charges
Documents Required For SBI NMRC CITY1 CARD
For getting the card issued, you are mandatorily required to visit your nearest metro station with one of the following OVDs (Officially Valid Documents):
• Passport Number
• Voter ID
• Driving License Number
• NREGA Job card
• Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of Name, Address, or Any other document as notified by the central government in consultation with the Regulator
Note: “Customer can voluntary submit his/ her Aadhaar Card number” for getting the card issued.
How To Use SBI NMRC CITY1 Card At Noida Metro Stations?
CITY1 Card has a unique feature with Stored Value balance which can be used at Metro as well as Buses. Transactions in off-line mode are executed from the Stored Value balance in the card.
Step-by-step procedure to be followed for using CITY1 Card for Metro rides is as below:
• Visit your nearest Noida Metro Station. Tap the card at the entry gate and as the gate opens, proceed to the platform for boarding the metro.
• After completing the journey, tap the card again at the exit gate of destination station.
• The fare amount for the journey undertaken will be debited from the stored value balance on the card
• Also, passes can be loaded on the specified service area onto the card and can be used for metro rides as above. While travelling by using a pass, the fare amount for the journey will not be deducted as long as the pass is valid, as the value of pass is recovered upfront
How To Check SBI NMRC CITY1 Card Balance?
Visit your nearest Noida Metro Station and tap your CITY1 card on the Ticket Readers (TRs) installed at every stations. Information regarding the card balance and the last five transactions will be displayed on the screen.
How To Top Up SBI NMRC CITY1 Card?
You can reload the balance on your SBI NMRC CITY1 Card through one of the following modes of top-up:
At Noida Metro Stations:
You can recharge your card by paying in cash or by using credit/debit cards at any of the Noida Metro Stations.
Through Online Channel:
You can also recharge your card online by visiting the customer portal at https://transit.sbi/. Visit the nearest Noida Metro station and tap your CITY1 card on the Ticket Readers (TRs) installed at every stations. Information regarding the card balance and the last five transactions will be displayed on the screen. Please note that the top-up done through online payment gateway channel will be updated on the card as and when the card comes into contact with the Ticket Reader.
What to do if SBI NMRC CITY1 Card is Stolen, Lost or Damaged?
If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, please follow the below mentioned steps:
• Report the information immediately at TOM Counter/Customer Portal(https://transit.sbi/) or SBI Contact Centre 1800 1234 & 1800 2100 (toll free) to report the loss of card
• The contact center executive will ask for identification details, e.g. Card Number, Mobile Number, date of birth, etc. On receipt of the information, your card will be blocked to ensure that it is not being used fraudulently by any unauthorized person. A ticket number will be sent to your registered mobile number after blocking of the card.
• Visit your nearest Noida metro station for Card Replacement and submit a simple request letter for the same. After ensuring that your previous card has been blocked, a fresh replacement card will be issued to you.
SBI NMRC CITY1 Card Contact
You may call our 24X7 Customer Care on 1800 1234 & 1800 2100 in case of any grievances.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below