|Recruitment||Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2020|
|Download||Admit Card / Call Letter|
|Exam Date||14th February 2021|
|Call letter Available Till||14th February 2021|
Canara Bank SO Admit Card
Online Call Letters for Canara Bank Specialist Officer (SO) exam are available for download now.
Also Read : IBPS Specialist Officers Mains Exam Result 2021
Steps To Download Online Exam Call Letter
1. Visit Canara Bank SO Admit Card Page
2. Enter Registration Number / Roll Number
3. Enter Password / Date of Birth
4. Enter Captcha
5. Login and Download Admit Card
Call Letter will be online from the above mentioned date. Download your call Letter before the closure date.
|Commencement of Call letter Download||04 – 02 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||14 – 02 – 2021|
Information To Candidates
1. We invite your attention to our notification dated 18.01.2021 hosted in our website informing that the Online test will be held on 14.02.2021 in two shifts for the candidates who have applied for the subject recruitment process.
a. Online test for Officer Scale-I in Morning Shift (Post Codes 1 to 9)
b. nline test for Officer Scale-II & Scale-III in Afternoon Shift (Post Codes 10 to 25)
2. The Call Letter for appearing for online test can be downloaded from our website from 04.02.2021. Request for change of test centre from the candidates will not be entertained.
3. Further, candidates are advised to keep track of their application status by visiting Bank’s website as well as checking their registered E-mail account and SMS from time to time till the subject recruitment process is completed.
4. All the candidates are requested to take note of the above and appear for the online test. Please note that the online test is being administered to the candidates based on the information declared by them in the online application.
5. As such, mere calling for online test will not make any candidate eligible for the post applied. It is for the candidates to ensure that they have the required eligibility before appearing for the online test.
6. Further, Bank reserves its right to reject applications of ineligible candidates at any stage.
7. Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions related to COVID-19 social distancing norms and other exam related instructions as mentioned in the detailed advertisement/ information handout/ call letter.
8. Please note that Bank reserves its right to change the test centre / date / venue /pattern etc. for conducting the online test. Please download Call Letter, Information Handout & Scribe format (if applicable) from the links in our website published separately along with this notification.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below