|Institute||Institute of Banking Personal Selection [IBPS]|
|Recruitment||Specialist Officer [SO] X Recruitment 2020|
|Download||Mains Exam Result|
|Exam Held On||24th January 2021|
|Result Closure Date||10th February 2021|
IBPS SO Mains Exam Result 2021
Results of Institute of Banking Personal Selection [IBPS], CRP- SPL-X Recruitment of Specialist Officers Mains Exam are available now.
Steps To Check SO Mains Exam Result
1. Visit IBPS SO Result page.
2. Enter Registration Number / Roll Number
3. Enter Password / Date of Birth
4. Enter Captcha
5. Login and View Result
Result will be online from the above mentioned date. Check your result before the closure date.
|Commencement of Result||04 – 02 – 2021|
|Closure of Result||10 – 02 – 2021|
IBPS SO Main Exam Cutoff Score
1. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in the test of Online Main examination and also secure sufficiently high scores to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
2. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
3. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS SO Interview
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main Examination for CRP SPL-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT.
2. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
3. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
4. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
5. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
6. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
7. The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
8. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-X and Interview.
9. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
10. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
11. While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled.
12. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/ remittance/ document sent separately
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below