|Institute||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam||RRB IX Office Assistant Main Exam|
|Download||Online Main Examination Call Letter 2021|
|Exam Date||February 20, 2021|
IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card 2021
Online Main Examination Call letter for IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant has released.
Also Read : IBPS Clerk X Main Exam Admit Card 2021
Steps To Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021
1. Visit IBPS RRB Admit Card page
2. Select Language
3. Enter Registration Number / Roll Number
4. Enter Password / Date of Birth
5. Enter Captcha Code
6. Login and Download Admit Card
|Commencement of Call letter Download||03 – 02 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||20 – 02 – 2021|
1. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
2. Depending on the number of vacancies available, adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies in each state shall be called for interview, subject to availability.
3. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
4. The time for the test is 120 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 210 minutes including the time required for entry logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc.
5. You can attempt any question at any point of time within the given duration. You are advised in your interest to apportion the time given judiciously and not to utilise too much time on a particular test(s) at the cost of some other tests.
6. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
7. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/correct.
8. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question.
9. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you.
10. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
1.Please note date, reporting time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
2.You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination(s) to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
3.The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
4.You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and Bank Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
5.No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below