|Institute||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS]|
|Exam||Clerk X Main Exam|
|Download||Online Main Examination Call Letter 2021|
|Exam Date||28th February 2021|
IBPS Clerk Call Letter
Online Main Exam Call Letters are available for IBPS Clerk X 2021. Visit IBPS website to download your call letter.
Steps To Download IBPS Clerk Call Letter
1. Visit IBPS Clerk Call Letter page
2. Select Language
3. Enter Registration Number / Roll Number
4. Enter Password / Date of Birth
5. Enter Captcha
6. Login and Download Call Letter
Call Letter will be online from the above mentioned date. Download your call Letter before the closure date.
|Commencement of Call letter Download||06 – 02 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||28 – 02 – 2021|
1. Total duration of examination is 160 minutes. [20 minutes compensatory time for every 60 minutes (1 hour) of the examination time for PWBD candidates eligible for compensatory time.]
2. The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
3. The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the symbols
4. You can click on the “>” arrow which appears to the left of question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on “<“ which appears on the right side of question window.
5. You can click on your “Profile” image on top right corner of your screen to change the language during the exam for entire question paper. On clicking of Profile image you will get a drop-down to change the question content to the desired language.
6. You can click on to navigate to the bottom and to navigate to the top of the question area, without scrolling.
Navigating to a Question:
7. To answer a question, do the following:
a. Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
b. Click on Save &Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
c. Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
Answering a Question :
8. Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
a. To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
b. To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
c. To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
d. To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
e. To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
9. To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
10. Note that ONLY Questions for which answers are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
Navigating Through Sections:
11. Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
12. Candidate can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
Submitting The Exam:
13. After the expiry of time the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. On completion of test time, answers of the candidates would be saved automatically by the computer system even if they have not clicked the “Submit” button.
14. Please note :
a) Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time of the examination.
b) Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ during the test once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
Toll Free Number : 1800 222 366 / 1800 103 4566
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below