|University||Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology|
|Exam||Sathyabama Entrance Exam [SAEEE] 2021|
|Eligibility||10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination|
|Application Fee||Rs.650 + Bank Charges|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
Sathyabama Entrance Exam [SAEEE] 2021
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology aims to provide higher education with high quality teaching and research.
Also Read : Sathyabama Entrance Exam [SAEEE] 2021 Syllabus
The institution has attained greater heights under the guidance of Founder Chancellor Col. Dr. JEPPIAAR, M.A., B.L., Ph.D., and dynamic leadership of Chancellor Dr. MARIAZEENA JOHNSON, B.E., M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., well supported by the President Dr. MARIE JOHNSON, B.E., M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., Vice President Ms.MARIA BERNADETTE TAMILARASI JOHNSON and Vice Chancellor Dr. T. SASIPRABA M.E., Ph.D.
The institution offers 43 Under Graduate programmes, 21 Post Graduate programmes and Ph.D., programmes in various disciplines. We admit students into Under Graduate Engineering, Technology, Architecture and B. Design programmes based on the Sathyabama All India Online Entrance Examination.
Who Can Apply For SAEEE 2021?
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March/April, 2020 or should be appearing for the same in March/April, 2021. The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after, 1st January, 2001.
For All B.E. / B.Tech. Programmes:
1. A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
2. A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
For B.Arch. Programme:
A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
For B.Des. Programme:
A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination. Obtained at least 45% marks( 40 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination
How To Apply For SAEEE 2021?
Candidates can use online submission of application which is available at www.sathyabama.ac.in. Candidates should fill the application and verify all the details entered.
After the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.650 + Bank Charges should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
1. The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch. / B.Des., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India Online Entrance Examination 2021 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
2. The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2021. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is as per the UGC Regulations
1. Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission into a programme before applying for entrance examination
2. Based on 12th class syllabus, entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
3. Entrance examination will be conducted only through online mode
4. Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Examination-2021 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission
5. Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the Institution at the time of admission. If not, the admission will stand cancelled
6. After the admission, at a later point of time if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed in the submitted documents, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled by the Institution
Important Dates For SAEEE 2021
Issue of application forms : 22nd January, 2021
Exam Date : 1st week of May 2021
Call : 044-24502436,044-24500600, 9940058263, 9940168007,9940069538, 1800 425 1770
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below