|Board||Jharkhand Academic Council [JAC]|
|Class||Intermediate XIIth / 12th|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
JAC Class XII Model Paper
Download Jharkhand Academic Council [JAC] Class 12th Science Intermediate Exam 2021 Model Question Paper Online
Also Read : JAC Class 12th Commerce 2021 Model Question Paper
Download Model Question Paper
|Class||Model Question Paper|
Science Model Questions
Fill in the blanks :
1. ……….. is the least value of electric charge available in free state.
2. Electric current is a ………….. quantity.
3. Unit of intensity of magnetic field is …………….
4. Self induction is also known as Inertia of ………………..
5. Energy required to extract one nucleon from the nucleus is ……..
6. At ………….temperature an intrinsic semiconductor behave like a perfect insulator.
Answer the following questions :
1. Define electric dipole moment. Give its unit.
2. Write two factors on which the mutual inductance of a pair of coils depends.
3. A proton and electron have got same de-broglie wave length. Explain which has greater total energy?
4. Define mass defect and nuclear binding energy.
5. What is a rectifier? On what principle does it work?
6. Give the symbol and truth table for NAND gate and NOR gate.
7. Write the function of a)
(i) Transducer and
(ii) Repeater in a communication system
Answer the following question :
1. State coulomb’s law in electrostatics in vector form. Also write the limitations of coulomb’s law.
2. State Lenz’ law and show that it is in accordance with the law of conservation of energy.
3. Mention two applications of Microwaves, X-rays and ultraviolet radiations.
4. What is polarization of light? State and explain Brewster’s law.
5. What are the essential elements of communication system? Explain briefly with block diagram.
Answer the following question :
1. State the principle of working of a meter bridge. Draw the circuit diagram for finding an unknown resistance using a meter bridge.
Derive an expression for magnetic field at a point on the axis of a current carrying circular loop.
Explain the combination of identical resistors
(i) in series and
(ii) in Parallel.
(b) (i) What is Biot- Savart Law?
(ii) A circular coil of wire consisting of 100 turns, each of radius 4.0cm, carries a current of 0.20A. What is the magnitude of magnetic field at the centre of the coil?
2. (i) Draw a labeled diagram to show the formation of image of an object in a compound microscope.
(ii) Derive an expression for its magnifying power.
(iii) What is the nature of the image formed.
(i) Define wave front and secondary wavelets.
(ii) Distinguish between spherical and plane wave front.
(iii) Establish the laws of refraction of light on the basis of wave theory of light.
jac model question paper 2021, jac model question paper 2021 class 12 , jac model question paper 2021 class 10, jac model question paper 2021 class 11 , jac model question paper 2021 class 9 , jac model question paper 2021 class 8 , jac model question paper 2020 class 12 arts , jac model question paper 2021 12th arts , jac model question paper arts 2021 class 12 , jac model question answer paper 2021 class 10 , jac model question paper 2021 answer , jac 10th model question answer paper 2021 , jac model question paper 2020 class 11 arts , jac 12th model question paper 2018 arts , jac 12th arts model question paper 2020 pdf download , jac class 8 model question paper with answer 8, jac model question paper 2020 class 11, jac model question paper 2020 class 8 , jac model question paper 2020 class 9 , jac model question paper 2020 , jac model question paper set 8 board 2020, jac board model question paper 2020 , jac board model question paper 2021 , jac board model question paper 2021 class 10
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below