|Institute||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore [IISC]|
|Exam||Joint Admission Test For Masters 2021 [JAM]|
|Download||JAM 2021 Admit Card|
|Exam Date||February 14, 2021 (Sunday )|
IISC JAM 2021 Admit Card
An Admit Card, bearing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied, along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted, will be available for download from JOAPS website from January 11, 2021 until the Examination Date.
Also Read : NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Admit Card 2021
Admit Cards will not be sent by post/E-mail. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Organizing Chair, JAM 2021, IISc Bangalore immediately.
If a candidate is not able to download his/her Admit Card, then the Chairperson JAM of the respective IISc/IITs (see Appendix III), under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail.
Please provide the Online Enrollment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
A printout of the downloaded Admit Card must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification. The candidate has to give the details of this ID proof while filling the online application. No candidate will be permitted to appear in JAM 2021 examination without a valid Admit Card, and a valid and original ID. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators/JAM officials for verification.
The Admit Card of JAM 2021 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission, if required by the Admitting Institute.
The Organizing Institute may withdraw the permission granted to a candidate to appear in JAM 2021, if it is found later that the candidate is not eligible to appear for the exam, even though an Admit Card has been issued and is produced by the candidate before the Presiding Officer of the Test Centre.
How To Download JAM 2021 Admit Card?
1. Visit JOAPS portal
2. Enter Enrolment ID sent during registration / Email ID
3. Enter your JOAPS password
4. Input the value of the given arithmetic expression
5. Submit and Download Admit Card.
One Mark Questions
Two Marks Questions
1. In all sections, questions not attempted will result in zero marks. In Section-A (MCQ), wrong answer will result in negative marks.
2. For each wrong answer to 1 mark questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted, and similarly, for each wrong answer to 2 marks questions, 2/3 mark will be deducted.
3. In Section-B (MSQ), there are no negative and no partial marking provisions. There is no negative marking in Section-C (NAT) as well.
4. There is a provision for using an online virtual calculator. The candidates, therefore, should not bring any calculator with them.
5. Mobile phones and any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Charts, graph sheets, and tables are also NOT allowed inside the examination hall.
6. A scribble pad will be provided for rough work, and this has to be returned at the end of the examination.
7. The candidates are required to select the answer for MCQ and MSQ type questions using the mouse. The answer for NAT questions can be entered using a virtual numeric keypad (the keyboard of the computer will be disabled).
8. At the end of 3 hours, the computer will automatically end the examination. The candidates have to be careful and submit their answers before the end of the examination.
IISc Bangalore Zone:
- Mysuru (Mysore)
IIT Bombay Zone:
IIT Delhi Zone:
- Greater NOIDA
- New Delhi
IIT Guwahati Zone:
- Asansol – Durgapur
IIT Kanpur Zone:
- Prayagraj (Allahabad)
IIT Kharagpur Zone:
IIT Madras Zone:
IIT Roorkee Zone:
Call : 080 2293 3711/3712/3713/3714
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below