|Exam||VMC NAT National Level Online Test 2021|
|Classes||5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11|
VMC NAT Syllabus 2021
Download VMC NAT National Level Online Test for Admission and Scholarship 2021 Syllabus Online
Also Read :
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Application
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Sample Papers
- VMC NAT 2021 Scholarship Test Admit Card
Download VMC NAT Syllabus 2021
|VMC NAT Syllabus 2021||Download|
VMC NAT 2021 Instructions
Do’s For The Test
• Test all your gadgets and network connection as suggested in the guidelines before the exam starts. Ensure that your Laptop is charged.
• Run the ‘compatibility check’ before taking the test.
• Ensure that the web camera is enabled and switched on with enough light for visibility.
• Uninstall any third party software installed on the system for webcam before starting the test
• Keep your Government ID proof ready to show when prompted for.
• Please only TYPE your details in the registration form and do not copy-paste.
• Please use only your registered email ID for logging into the exam.
• Keep a check on your proctor chat window. Proctors try to reach you only for important messages.
• In any case if you move away from your test window, you will receive a warning message. Not adhering to the warning will lead to auto-submission of the exam. Please ensure all notifications, pop-ups are closed before you start the test to avoid the computer screen navigation away from the online test window.
Don’ts For The Test
• Do not refer to any other material or do not browse the internet to find the solution. Your screen details will get captured from the backend for monitoring and review.
• During the exam do not access your mobile phone, earphone, calculator or any other electronic device during the exam
• During the exam Monitoring will be real-time, and hence your exam may get terminated if unfair practice is followed.
• Please note that the system will detect suspicious activities (additional people in the room, using mobile phones/calculators/books, candidate absence and other suspicious movement etc), and report such activities to the authorities.
• There should be no one around you or talking to you while you are giving the exam.
• Please ensure that there are no loud noises or disturbances of any kind. Do not read the questions aloud.
• Bio breaks are not allowed during the exam.
“During the examination; cases of malpractice, copying and impersonation etc. occurring are duly booked and reported to the Institute and it would enforce to take appropriate action or termination of the respective exam”
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below