|Exam||National Scholarship Exam [NSE] 2021|
|Organized By||NICE Foundation|
NICE National Scholarship Exam 2021
The NSE Examination is based on a Multiple Choice Questions pattern which will help Student to be more practice & careful while attempting the questions. The questions and the marking scheme are designed in such a way that a student can develop decision making ability and the reasoning power.
National Scholarship Examination is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also help in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
The NICE Foundation has taken up an important task of searching young talents through Scholarship Exam. This is a self assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in education sector and many other spheres. So participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
NICE National Scholarship Exam Syllabus 2021
• Mathematics & General Science: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
• General Knowledge: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
• Reasoning & Analytical: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
• Comprehension: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
NICE National Scholarship Exam Examination Pattern 2021
• Entire paper will be based on Objective Type.
• Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
• Total Questions – 100
• Total Marks – 100 (Each question will carry 1 Marks).
• Exam Duration – 1 Hour 30 Minutes (Total – 90 Minutes).
• No Negative Marking.
NICE National Scholarship Exam Awards 2021
• Rank 6 To 100 – Consolation Prizes Considered Commonly For All Standards.
• Participation Certificates for All Students.
• Diploma – Including all year of Diploma students of any stream will consider in one Rank.
• Degree – Including all year of Degree students of any stream will consider in one Rank.
Merit Ranking Criteria – Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the preference will be given as follows.
• Student having more marks in Mathematics & General Science.
• Student having more marks in General Knowledge.
• Student having more marks in Reasoning & Analytical.
• Student having more marks in Comprehension.
Best School Award :
The School will be awarded with the Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- with Certificate of INNOVATIVE SCHOOL & THE BEST SCHOOL TROPHY. The School will be short listed for this award on the basis of Maximum Participation & other selected criterion’s.
Best Principal Award :
The Best Principal will be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/- as well Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterion’s.
Best Teacher Award :
The Best Teacher will be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/- as well Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterion’s.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below